1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

[SOLVED] Nr2003 catastrophic error

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by JzAr8, Apr 11, 2019.

1. JzAr8

JzAr8 Member

So i ran into this problem a week ago and I still have no solution to this. Nr2003 became glitched and I decided to delete everything to I can just remove in from the apps and features list instead of going through the uninstaller. That was a horrible mistake. I ended up corrupting files in the registry and things became bad. I frantically searched on the web for answers but nothing worked. Ive already posted this issue on multiple forms but no luck yet. Ive already went through the registry, optimized my c: and done a windows 10 repair upgrade and still it says this error when I try to install the game. I have no idea what to do now and I'm not going to buy another laptop.

Attached Files:

2. Rufio2031

Rufio2031 Well-Known Member

You could try getting a complete (installed) NR2003 folder from someone, put it back where you had it and try the Uninstaller again?

3. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

Your mistake was deleting everything before uninstalling, that's what fucked the registry up since there was nothing to uninstall. As for a fix, try a fresh install but instead rename the game folder.

4. JzAr8

JzAr8 Member

It’s as soon as I open the setup the error pops up

5. JzAr8

JzAr8 Member

I installed it on an old pc, grabbed the files and put it on this computer, and I ran the uninstall from the start menu but now it says this:

Attached Files:

6. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

I go to pchelpforum.net whenever I have something going on I can't figure out.

7. JzAr8

JzAr8 Member

Its ok guys I figured it out. since I figured no more options were available, I just reset my pc and It works perfectly now. It sucks that everything else is gone though.

EarnhardtFan and Rufio2031 like this.
  8. Rufio2031

Rufio2031 Well-Known Member

lol yeah that was another way to do. Figured that maybe wasn't an option though. Glad you got it working.
    We've seen this issue a few times around the community but not sure anyone has found a viable solution yet.

9. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

Didn’t know that you were willing to go to that length but glad that you got it fixed.