12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Crash Shot/Video Thread

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score

That moment when you reenact two of Tony Stewart's more...... chaotic superspeedway wrecks twice in one week.....

We (me in the #62, the #3, the #2, and the #44) were 4 wide entering turn 3 on the final lap when the #2 bobbled up into me, sending me into the #3. This caused a 35 car wreck where literally the only two drivers who were NOT involved in some way were the #92 and #82 (Pepsi and Amp Energy cars on the bottom lane, respectively)

The #2 won the race, the #92 and #82 finished 2nd and 3rd, respectively, and the #6 Gatorade car (after taking heavy right side damage) somehow finished 4th.

NascarMan32

Well-Known Moron
SRD Member
Reaction score
Smh disrespecting a legend
Well, he did send me flying. Then again, if that was Labonte who wrecked Kyle Busch in practice instead of Patrick Carpentier, I would probably be screaming at Busch.

Last edited:

NascarMan32

Well-Known Moron
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry, guys. But it looks like whoever is driving the #88 this race will not be winning it.
dale.jpg

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
indy_adss.png

And that's what happens when you aren't paying attention at Armory Digital

SpiderTre

#SHALIEVE
SRD Member
Reaction score

not my video but here's a vid of me getting turned at the most unfortunate spot at JGIR lol
i was blinking on my screen but not on anyone else's. turns out, it really wasn't all fine and dandy lol right as i blinked out, i got bumped
@Little E Fan

Dom

SRD Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm not gonna apologize for that one :p
RIP.jpg

starsxxx

Soft-Boi Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Kevin Harvick near flip kinda reenactment with a long slide on his side.

DaleTona75

Unhealthily Obsessed With Backmarkers
SRD Member
Reaction score
What do we have here? This belongs on Nascar Nixon's Damn Lapped Cars Segment.

I was doing a race with NR2003 choosing from about 180 cars from 2001-2007 rated 0-100.
So what happened is Scott Whimmer (who mind you went a lap down earlier in the race due to a separate wreck) crashed into Reed Sorenson, sending Sorenson on a wall ride. Meanwhile, Jimmy Spencer in the 41 crashes hard into the side of Scott Whimmer, adding insult to injury, all the meanwhile Reed Sorenson slid down the track in front of Joe Nemechek, how no one else got involved is anyone's guess.

By the way the winner was Hermie Sadler in the 66 (one of 2 Hermie Sadler cars in the race)