5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

Darren Ingram

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Screenshots from Round 4 of the USORL Cup Series at Kansas. Started 14th, spun early avoiding a wreck, got lapped, got the lucky dog, drove up through the field, led some laps, battled in the top five for a couple of restarts, and finished 5th after a side by side battle with Vance in the 77.

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
Screenshots from Round 4 of the USORL Cup Series at Kansas. Started 14th, spun early avoiding a wreck, got lapped, got the lucky dog, drove up through the field, led some laps, battled in the top five for a couple of restarts, and finished 5th after a side by side battle with Vance in the 77.

Thanks for posting a picture with me spinning on the first lap

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Armory Digital Superspeedway 2017 edition will now feature infield helicopter pads. I just need to model a helicopter for one of the pads now:

With the new tools at my disposal like 3D Coat I was able to model, unwrap, texture, and then convert it to a 3do all from this morning. What used to be pretty tedious now comes down to how much time I want to waste playing around with the textures and all the infinite variations that can be created with a few clicks of a button lol.

I might change the red color to teal to match the track color, what do you guys think? I am also considering having a bridge near the end of the backstretch similar to how Dover has one, what do you guys think? Are there any other infield buildings you feel were missing from the 2015 edition I should consider modeling? I plan to get the 2017 edition out before 2017 ends (obviously) but with how easy my production line in creating 3do's has become I have time to get more content in the track/updated.

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
As long as the backstretch bridge is tall enough to not obstruct the Far Chase view going into turn 3, I'm all for it!

I just had an interesting idea... It may not be in the infield, but how about a video game development studio outside of one of the turns?

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I might change the red color to teal to match the track color, what do you guys think?
Personally, I like the red myself. If I were a helicopter, to me that stands out more and says "land here" because it's a contrasting color with the teal.

Elio Lugaru

NASCAR Furry
SRD Member
Reaction score
As long as the backstretch bridge is tall enough to not obstruct the Far Chase view going into turn 3, I'm all for it!

I just had an interesting idea... It may not be in the infield, but how about a video game development studio outside of one of the turns?
I agree with this idea. Considering some of the billboards are games & game consoles, i think it would be a good fit.

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Are there any other infield buildings you feel were missing from the 2015 edition I should consider modeling?
I don't recall there being something like an inspection station, but I might be mistaken. That'd be cool to see.