1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by burtonbraves, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

There is also a folder "reshade-shaders" you can delete too

Alan Harkleroad likes this.
  2. burtonbraves

burtonbraves Fictional Extraordinaire

Mere moments before the big one hits on the backstretch. It was very similar to the big one last year. I got turned over and as I was going over I was being pushed into another car which got turned over like the #47 did.
    AltUnivatTally1.jpg

3. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus!

Which car are you driving?

4. burtonbraves

The #93, 6th car in line on the bottom. I'm sunk into the ground a little haha. I got into the #51 the wrong way and turned him into the #99 who then clipped me in the right rear sending my on my lid.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  5. EarnhardtCountry

EarnhardtCountry Well-Known Member

What Talladega were you running there?

6. Alan Harkleroad

Alan Harkleroad SRD Site Administrator Admin

7. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Glad to hear some enjoy it, I know the few times I've had races on it I was very satisfied with how much fun it was. I don't plan on track updates (unless it Armory Digital Superspeedway) but I would like to add Taylor's latest album to the track so it might be something I do in the future, just a small mip shuffling would be all.

A lot seem to hate it (and hate me) for making it (not on this forum, 'other' places) but if a couple colors and name bother them so much its not my problem lol. @RacerXero84 even made a Dodge themed version so its a moot point really. There are the talkers and the doers. I'd much rather be a doer making crap content than be a leech in the community who makes nothing to share and then criticizes everyone's work behind their back (just my opinion). I know some of the things I make are not always favorable or 'Nascar' realistic, it was never my goal in the first place. I want to take the box and break out of it doing things that might be a little weird or not really make any sense in terms of 'real' racing. There are only a handful of fictional tracks out there I consider 'Crown Jewels' and I wish there were more. Hopefully one day new track builders come and make some great fictional tracks, but realistically I'll be making my own stuff to fill the void most likely. Every year that passes and I try to inspire new track builders not much comes from it sadly.

I will this say this though: That track was the first 'colorful' track I made and it certainly won't be the last. If the opinions of others dictated what I made for NR2003 I would have stopped a long time ago. I feel I am still getting started with the amount of tracks I'd like to make in the future (some are ideas I've had for years before I even built Yas Marina). Just comes down to time, my pool of ideas are overflowing really and even a small track like Taylor Swift Superdome took a month to make all the 3DO's alone working day in and out.

8. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

I also made a personal DeviantArt edit of the track. ;)

Mystical likes this.
  9. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

I wound up doing a Metlife Stadium edit of the track.

dalejr88rox, timnsr72 and Mystical like this.
  10. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Field filler par excellence

Can you imagine how LOUD that track would be in real life? :) Amen on your rant!

Mystical likes this.
  11. Alan Harkleroad

Alan Harkleroad SRD Site Administrator Admin

Bristol with a top basically, I would love it. Bristol is my favorite track. Been over 40 times to races there.

Mystical likes this.
  12. burtonbraves

A few shots from another race at Tally (09) by the way. First 2 shots are from the first race I was in, it didn't turn out so well. Changed a bunch of the schemes to their alternates and went after it again.

18Tally1.jpg

18Tally2.jpg

Just as I was taking the second spot in the second race, the car next to me in 3rd blew an engine in front of the pack. Somehow, somehow, the pack didn't pile up and the car got down to the apron.

18Tally3.jpg

Was running third when we took the white flag, pushed my Toyota teammate to the lead and made my move in the tri-oval. I wasn't sure if I had a better shot at going to the top or bottom, but as it turns out the choice I made was the right one...barely.

18Tally4.jpg

13. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

Ok, I guess I am going to have to be that guy and ask, where is it please? I thought I had found once before a Media Fire link that had all of your stuff on it. I can't seem to find it now. Although I'm probably just looking in the wrong spot. I am just hoping that the track doesn't fall flat like the Giants season this year. Lol. Thanks.

14. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

I never uploaded it and I don't plan on uploading it.

RacerXero84 likes this.
  15. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

Then that explains why I haven't seen it or why I can't find it. Thanks for letting me know.

16. Matt Baker

Matt Baker Well-Known Member

Auto Club 2017 is almost done! I just need to edit the AI some more and we're good to go. Here's a couple screenshots I took from testing.
    AutoClub1.jpg
    AutoClub2.jpg

17. EarnhardtCountry

EarnhardtCountry Well-Known Member

HOLY SHIT! THATS AMAZING!

18. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

19. Darren Ingram

Darren Ingram Well-Known Member

20. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

ftfy

BrendonH12, Tetronix and NascarMan32 like this.