12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

Guitarzan

Field filler par excellence
SRD Member
Reaction score
I love when the A.I. surprises me. I'm starting a 1994 Cup season and this was the last lap of the Daytona 500. Lake Speed, Geoff Bodine and Dale Earnhardt are battling for the win going into turn 3 (I'm nowhere to be seen as I lost the draft and am sitting in 11th). Mark Martin is damaged and Harry Gant is driving a junkyard so they present two roadblocks to the finish line. Speed goes low..but then so does Gant. Is disaster looming? Speed goes for broke because,hell, it's the Daytona 500, somehow comes back off the apron to cruise to victory as Bodine and Earnhardt get stuck behind the lapped cars.
last lap1.jpg

Elio Lugaru

NASCAR Furry
SRD Member
Reaction score
only one getting nae nae-ed is me :)) tried to upload a screenshot for thread purposes, but too large of file. no pintys for you :p
You could use Imgur. I’ve been using that for my screenshots since my screenshots have gone up in resolution since i got my new PC back in February.

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
only one getting nae nae-ed is me :)) tried to upload a screenshot for thread purposes, but too large of file. no pintys for you :p
I've used Cubeupload for bigger images. They handle up to 5MB.

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
Reaction score
Malwarebytes blocks it too when I had the premium trial. Didn't like it for whatever reason.