1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by burtonbraves, Mar 28, 2013.

1. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 SRD IndyCar Series Director

zz.PNG
    z.png

2. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

That was a damn good battle Darren.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to cry myself to sleep.

3. CJL5

CJL5 Owner of EcoBoost Racing

Took the USORL RallyCross win at Edmonton. Notice the speed as I'm crossing the line.
    edmonton.jpg

4. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

I'll let you hold my camshaft.

dalejr88rox and joeykraus19 like this.
  5. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

ill join you

6. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

Yeah thanks for the pity 2 second lead instead of 17 seconds

CJL5 and joeykraus19 like this.
  7. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

Back-to-back Superspeedway wins for me!
    Thursday at Daytona:
    upload_2018-7-7_13-6-13.png
    Friday at Armory Digital:
    upload_2018-7-7_13-2-4.png

8. burtonbraves

burtonbraves Fictional Extraordinaire

Just ran the truck and Cup races at Daytona...trucks were somewhat tame but Cup...yikes.

In the 80 lap sprint for the trucks, it was Lyle Dillon in the #97 Toyota getting a huge push on the last lap to overtake the #89 of Spencer Graham at the last second. This continues Dillon's magical season, giving him his 6th win, 10th top 5, and 14th top 10 in just 17 races. His main competitor in points unfortunately had a fuel pickup issue early on and finished 38th.
    TrucksatDaytonaFinish1.jpg

Cup had way more carnage, with only 7 cars coming out clean after the race was over. The guys wanted to race like madmen, and we had 6 cautions total, and although we had 2 major pileups, only 12 cars failed to finish...though only 18 were on the lead lap. It was an intense race though, and after the carnage was mostly over, we had 7 different drivers fighting it out for the lead. Once the leaders started catching the slow cars though, it got down to just 4. The #11, #19, #23, and #26. Reinholm took the lead with 3 to go and managed to hold back the others with some huge blocks to win his first career race! He probably had the best car all day at least, leading 37 laps. This moved him up 7 spots in the title hunt, and now he sits in 3rd. Its been a year filled with adversity for nearly everyone out there, as within the first 16 races, no driver has more than 10 top 10s.

A total of 48 lead changes between 17 different drivers made for a very interesting race. Blake Barnes in the #66 keeps extends his points lead after most of his competitors were caught up in wrecks. While he finished 11th, he almost didn't make it to halfway. The #02 tried to close a hole that was already filled by the #43, causing both of them to spin up the track and cause a 15 car pileup. Barnes was tagged in the left rear as he drove by, and made an amazing save to continue on.
    66SomehowdoesntWreck1.jpg

This was probably the move of the race though, and if you thought that save was impressive, just look at this one. The #11 of Trent Carver cut down a little on the #81, and immediately the field thought it was all over, as he was running 7th at the time. Somehow, somehow, he gathers it up, and everyone around him managed to give him and the #81 enough room to re-enter the track safely, allowing them both to continue. The #11 cheated fate and wound up with a 3rd place finish, putting him up to 4th in points.
    HowWasThisNotaWreck1.jpg

9. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

Available now!

10. puckhogg11

puckhogg11 Well-Known Member

That was a cool video with the track scenes. Nice job.

nj9703 likes this.
  11. David Robb

David Robb Active Member

Behold, the boat setup 20180330030425_1.jpg 20180330031702_1.jpg

12. nachod14

nachod14 Well-Known Member

I never do well at daytona.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. burtonbraves

burtonbraves Fictional Extraordinaire

Just ran the Fixodent 225 @ Kentucky with the trucks. What a race. 31 lead changes and 11 different leaders. Only had 1 caution for 3 laps, but they put on a show.

I'll fast forward to 25 to go. Pit stops just ended and it left 6 trucks within a second and a half with a chance to win. The #4, #9, #05, #26, #83, and #74 were all dicing it up and swapping the lead back and forth every couple laps.
    TrucksatKentucky1.jpg

The #97 of Lyle Dillon, points leader, winner of 6/16 races this year, was closing. He was 4 seconds back after stops and cut down 3 seconds on the leaders to get in their draft. With 8 to go, he caught the end of them. He didn't waste much time and started pushing his way through, entering the top 5 within 5 to go.
    TrucksatKentucky3.jpg

With 2 to go, he moved the #26 of Jason Monahan out of the bottom groove and drove to his inside, taking the lead with just a lap and a half left. He started driving away but not too fast, as the #74 was on the same war path as he was. She diced her way up to 2nd and got to his bumper entering turn 3 on the final lap. She tried to dive to the inside but the #97 threw a big block just good enough to keep her back. With that, Lyle Dillon wins at Kentucky, in stunning fashion. They tuned his truck up after pit stops and he used every bit of it to get that win, his 7th of the year. He extends his points lead as he is showing levels of dominance I'm not sure if I've ever seen. With a huge lead on the #4 of Dylan Vaughan in points, something drastic would have to happen to the #97 to lose this title. We'll have to see with only 15 races left.
    TrucksAtKentucky4.jpg

14. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 Who names their kid Jeg?

That's Charlotte win #2 and online victory #2 last night in the USORL IROC finale! Safe to say I like this winning thing. Oh and there's @CJL5 with the photobomb.
    Jegwin2.jpg

15. dalejr88rox

Man I wonder who took that screenshot

joeykraus19 and UnfixingDuke24 like this.
  16. Darren Ingram

Darren Ingram Well-Known Member

Final pass for the lead in the USORL Indy race tonight. No controversy tonight....

[​IMG]

I'll take P2.

17. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Do I Wanna Know?

Haven't been worked that hard in a long time. Great racing by @Darren Ingram all night.

20180715231807_1.jpg

18. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 Who names their kid Jeg?

Idk, last night's finish worked out for one of us :rolleyes:

19. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster I'm in the business of misery

It was nice to bring the Tim Hortons McLaren home in P1 after taking the IROC championship last night -- wait a minute...

20. dalejr88rox

Last night was well within the top 10 saddest anime deaths