Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

GurtonBuster

I'm in the business of misery
SRD Member
Reaction score
Then you spun in turn 4....
Nope! We all made it out safely and continued on. I slowed up enough that the car didn't wash up and the other guys left enough room that even if I had, we would've been good.

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
Then you spun in turn 4....
Nope! We all made it out safely and continued on. I slowed up enough that the car didn't wash up and the other guys left enough room that even if I had, we would've been good.
Yeah I just stopped up top and let him and Steven (#4) by and then got Steven back. Jamie made it stick and finished 4th

Josh Mertz

#JB17
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thirteen races and 8 podiums later, USORL Rallycross Season 2 Champion!

Good to see RallyCross still going strong on NR2003. My league ran 15 seasons for five years on the sim and recently transitioned to iRacing this past June. If you need any assistance with NR2003 rally stuff, let me know. We created loads of new tracks and templates.

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
Good to see RallyCross still going strong on NR2003. My league ran 15 seasons for five years on the sim and recently transitioned to iRacing this past June. If you need any assistance with NR2003 rally stuff, let me know. We created loads of new tracks and templates.
Yeah Ive been following your guys' Youtube channel and saw you moved to iRacing. It's been fun

Josh Mertz

#JB17
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ive been following your guys' Youtube channel and saw you moved to iRacing. It's been fun
I’m typically not active here anymore but I went into my pms and noticed you messaged me. I’ll have to ask Dylan if we can give our content up since we don’t run it. Shoot me a pm and we will converse further.