5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

burtonbraves

Fictional Extraordinaire
SRD Member
Reaction score
Doing some preseason testing with the Kubota Truck Series before I release so I can nail down the ratings. Had a 65 lapper at Atlanta to see how it went and was pretty exciting. Pretty tame the first 50 laps or so, but tires really wore down and lap traffic was an issue. The #66 of Rich Allison led the most laps until being overtaken by the #40 right before a late caution. With 9 laps to go there was gonna be a shootout, and starting behind lap cars who knew what was gonna happen. On the first lap after the restart they decided to take it 3 wide in turns 3&4, with no one really having the clear advantage until the #66 nosed ahead by the start/finish line.
BattleAtAtlanta1.jpg

The #93 of Dale Connolly saw the whole and the run the #66 got and decided to fill it and try to pass 2 trucks in one corner. He executed it perfectly and began to chase down the leader with only 7 to go.
BattleAtAtlanta2.jpg

With 5 to go the #93 caught the #66 truck, and started to look for a way to get around him. The #61 of Randy Mosley almost make it 3 wide for the lead again until he realized the #93 was coming down and they wouldn't clear the corner.
BattleAtAtlanta3.jpg

With just 3 to go, the #93 found a way around the #66 finally after being side by side for 2 and a half laps, and was able to score the win!
BattleAtAtlanta4.jpg

Exciting start to the preseason, and I'm looking forward to getting this new season totally underway.

Track is Atlanta 2017

BobbyRicky62

Known in some circles as 19Caleb93
SRD Member
Reaction score
That must've been a lot of work getting the necessary graphics for those cars.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Seriously need to invest in the upcoming 4K ultrawide monitors.... looks 100x's better than what mine look like at 2K. Very impressive!