Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
After a long time away and having just finished building a brand new computer, I think I have my graphics for the game dialed in. I'd forgotten how finicky Nvidia GPUs can be with this game, but I think I'm making it work. This is also my first paint scheme in a good amount of time as well.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I never could get my nvidia card dialed in well for NR2003. I wound up just dumping it and getting an AMD. Whatever is in or on a ATI/AMD cards make them perfect for NR2003. Anyhow, nice pics dude.

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I never could get my nvidia card dialed in well for NR2003. I wound up just dumping it and getting an AMD. Whatever is in or on a ATI/AMD cards make them perfect for NR2003. Anyhow, nice pics dude.
Thanks. I did a ton of comparison between AMD and Nvidia cards when I put together my part list and the RTX 2060 I got was the best bang for my buck at $299 and has the benefit of ray tracing on newer games. It's been flawless with every other game, it'd be hard to deal with swapping it all because of one game.

nascarfan9

Vito Crowleone
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah there's something about that track that causes that, probably in the ini if I had to guess. I also had that issue, but my graphics had a hard time with that particular track for some reason, so I haven't used it for a race yet, unfortunately, so I have no clue if it happens during the race too. I haven't tried to fix it as of yet, either for that reason.

I will say, it's pretty funny though when you're not expecting it. I was using my offline league's set when testing it out before the graphic issues started, and it was MY car of all of them that did that exact thing.