Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

jxeboy

SRD Member
Reaction score
I am curious: that looks a lot smoother than your standard 60hz monitor... you running higher than that?
The video wouldnt have anything to do with Monitor Hz since that only affects how many times your personal screen updates per second.

The video and sim were shot at 60fps, so that is likely what you're seeing.

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The first is Rockingham stock from NR2003, the second is Avus50s, and thid is Nashville 70.

Honestly, now with FreeCamera, I am increasingly impressed by the love and commitment in the construction of the tracks, both the original and the 3rd ones.
Cool, thanks. I found a copy of Avus 50s (wasn't easy, most links I found were dead) and is it just me or is there something terribly wrong with the AI on that track? The field never went to green, they just paced around the track at half the speed of smell.

casssp

SRD Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks, got your PM. I used that track and the new track.ini info you sent and the flag still never goes green. I think it has something to do with the pace car, it seems to come off the track too early and then it throws the field out of whack.

riviera71

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks, got your PM. I used that track and the new track.ini info you sent and the flag still never goes green. I think it has something to do with the pace car, it seems to come off the track too early and then it throws the field out of whack.
iirc in some cases it can help if you run half pace lap vs full pace lap, have you tried them both?