SRD Member
Reaction score
Who Said? Boris Said!
Screenshot (1060)-min.png

NDilbeckWx

Category 5 Punicane
SRD Member
Reaction score
The #20 of Casey Blandford won my league's most recent race at Daytona, becoming the 17th different winner this season. With 6 races to go before the chase, basically nobody will be getting in the Chase on points, even if two of the winners who are very close to falling out of the Top-30 do so...

CAkin24

Dang it Bobby!!
SRD Member
Reaction score
I've been playing the Papyrus games since I got a computer in 1997, starting with NASCAR Racing 2. I only cared about racing and my piss poor attempts at painting back then and I had no idea a community even existed. I only found out about an online community, NNRacing.com (Nascarnet.com back in those days) around October - November 2001 at the age of 13. One thing that I will always remember over the course of those 20 years was a screenshot of Casey Atwood and Bill Elliott racing under the crossover bridge at Phoenix posted by Scott31815 on 12/18/2001. Now two decades later I decided to do my best to recreate that screenshot.

The original by Scott31815:

The recreation by me 20 years later:

CAkin24

Dang it Bobby!!
SRD Member
Reaction score
In my online sim racing universe Dodge never left (and we still run the 2013 Gen6 mod in our league). In honor of Dodge's 20 year anniversary of returning to NASCAR, I made this scheme to reflect Casey Atwood's 2001 #19 Dodge which was the original Dodge team. I kept it as close as possible while using my current sponsors. Oh yeah, I won the race too.

DjFuture

Prototype Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
That feeling coming off turn 4 with a shot for the win. When 160 laps comes down to the last 1900ft.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 0

Miku

Seb Vettel Fangirl
Reaction score
Untitled-1.jpg

My quest to get rain as close to NR2003 as possible continues on. After a somewhat successful shiny.mip experiment, I managed to get basic water droplets on all cars, and after an edit to the windshields, I got wipers, rain, and smears from the wipers on the windshield. Its all very rough but its been fun playing with things and really pushing the limits. I have always admired the possibility of rain in NR2003, and while its not ever going to be perfect, nothing says we can't get close, and boys, I'm getting close.

DaleTona75

Unhealthily Obsessed With Backmarkers
SRD Member
Reaction score

Late race duel between me (#43 STP) and Butch Miller (#52) amongst lap cars late in the going in my 60 lap ASA feature at the wonderful Stafford Motor Speedway by PST. This battle raged for the last 15 laps and saw me pushed to my wits to secure 13th place.

I benefited greatly from strong cars like Mike Eddy, Bobby Allison, and Mark Martin falling back due to incidents, but if anything that just meant stiffer competition to try and hold off ;)