1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

NSCS In Another Dimension

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by burtonbraves, Oct 8, 2016.

1. burtonbraves

burtonbraves Fictional Extraordinaire

Happy 2017 everybody! The 2017 schemes are still kicking right along and I have right now for y'all the next 5 schemes!

We'll start off with Luke Snyder's #99 DeWalt Toyota. Luke had a wonderful 2016, coming away with 1 win and 19 top 10s, to put him 7th in the final standings. The scheme itself will stay the same, but surf/skate company Hurley will jump on board as an associate for the year, with the potential to become primary in a few races!

99DeWalt17 1.png

Paul Jones had a pretty good debut season for Long Haul Racing. Pulling out 1 win and 10 top 10s, the now 20 year old turned a lot of heads, and now has high expectations going in 2017. Subway, with their new re-branded logo has chosen to up their sponsorship to 16 races in 2017. Jones is looking to impress even more people this year.

8Subway17.png

After finishing runner up in 2016 with 2 wins and 21 top 10s, Quinn Stevenson is looking for just a little bit better in 2017, to try and capture that elusive title. The competition will be stronger, but the #35 team is up for the challenge. Towlift will come on board for 4 races in 2017.

35Towlift1.png

Stevenson's teammate Henry Baines has secured sponsorship from Quikrete company Pavestone for 6 races this year, and the 24 year old looks to continue to impress. During testing for the 2017 season, this team has looked very strong, look out for Baines this year. I was gonna change up the base for this one, but ended up really liking how it looked with these colors.

54Pavestone1.png

Lastly for this batch we have the second scheme for Eddie Hall's #6 Chevy for MP Racing. Prilosec OTC will be on the car for 12 races this year, and Hall is fully prepared to take the #6 team to victory lane.

6PrilosecOTC1.png

Stay tuned for more soon, and thanks for looking!

2. pomcat

pomcat Well-Known Member

Good job on the cars Dale, the Prilosec car is simply amazing. I'm n complete awe.

burtonbraves likes this.
  3. mike robers

mike robers Member

I love these schemes! Glad to see you use one of the sponsors I requested. And I would love to see the other sponsors I requested. Plus, and I hope you don't find me greedy, but also a Tide and Folgers scheme too? Thanks a million!

burtonbraves likes this.
  4. crazyshoes1978

crazyshoes1978 Member

Loving your schemes. Keep up the good work!

burtonbraves likes this.
  5. burtonbraves

Folgers was actually going through my head as it's already an associate on a car, would make for a cool primary!

Thanks for the comments everybody!

Here are three more schemes ready to be revealed.

First off, we have Josh Keller's #02 Australian Gold Chevy he will drive in 1 race this season, appropriately, Calder Park.

02AustralianGold1.png

Next up we have the first of (possibly) a few. Gary Vasquez will drive the #15 Winn Dixie Retro paint scheme at Darlington this year. At least one more retro scheme will run at Darlington, and a lot of teams are thinking about doing the same. It's up in the air, but Winn Dixie wanted to get the ball rolling!

15WinnDixieRetro1.png

Lastly for this update, we have the Rip Curl/Sprite Chevy of Max Reinholm. The 25 year old California kid had a solid 2016, scoring 9 top 10s and 3 poles. Rip Curl will share the #23 car for 3 races in 2017.

23RipCurl1.png

More to come soon! Thanks for looking!

6. burtonbraves

'Tis a big day in alternate universe land! Every car I have planned to do for the 2017 season as of now, has been completed. All TGAs are isolated in the 2017 folder and every car currently is in the game with their primary Daytona paint schemes! Now, just have to run some testing so I can see how the field stacks up. So far so good, though! Release is on the horizon!

Our first news story is out of Revved Up Racing, the #99 of Luke Snyder, who is primary sponsored by DeWalt, will have a change of colors for some of the races this year. Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. recently purchased tool giant Craftsman from Sears. With the massive news of the new brand joining the SB&D brand, the #99 will showcase Crafstman Tools in 10 races this year!

99Craftsman1.png

Our next big news story comes out of Detroit, MI. U.S. Army Racing has gained another primary sponsor for 2017. Love's Travel Stops will sponsor the car for 8 races this year. Sgt. Jerry Hammond came in to 2016 with almost no experience. Though in testing sessions he proved to have speed. In the 2016 season, he came out strong. Winning the Daytona 500 was an absolute pure accomplishment. With ZERO races under his belt in Nascar, he shocked the world, when the Army veteran pulled into victory lane, he was absolutely speechless. With tears in his eyes he could only thank Chevy, and the U.S. Army for creating this opportunity for him. His season afterwards unfortunately didn't fare as well, but he struck gold once again when he won the at the Brickyard. Yes, TWO of Nascar's crown jewels in the same year. A massive feat, and only solidified his place in the series. He looks for even bigger and better things this year. (Thanks to Masgrafx for the logo)

18Loves1.png

Louis Acton and the Coors team have announced they will participate in the retro party at Darlington. With the gold mountain scheme, they look to impress not only the fans, but the other racers when they attempt to win the Southern 300 Driven by Energizer in 2017. They also hope to sway more teams and sponsors to partake in the fun! By the way I painted this while drinking a Miller Lite...so. Whoops.

77CoorsLightRetro1.png

Lastly for this update, we have the #16 of Matt Peyton (my car). Though MP didn't win a race in 2016, they scored 9 top 5s, and finished 6th in points. A fantastic year, and hopefully, with a new deal with McDonald's sponsoring 32 of the 36 races, they can score a few wins in 2017. McCafe and McDonald's All Day Breakfast will be featured on the car throughout the year, running 8 and 4 races respectively.

16McCafe1.png

16McDonaldsADBF1.png

Thank you to all who have looked, supported, and downloaded this! I hope that you guys will enjoy the 2017 schemes as much as 2016! I also hope you have as much fun as I have with this :p Stay tuned! Any suggestions for last minute sponsors? If so, please limit to two per person :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    thefaeway, jaysondh, XuticX and 7 others like this.
  7. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

These are great man, I can hardly wait for the full release! Love the endless creativity.

As for suggestions, what do you think Lego would look like on a race car? I always thought Lego would be a cool sponsor but I have no idea how I'd paint a car with it... Maybe you'd like to tackle that challenge, haha

burtonbraves likes this.
  8. burtonbraves

Thanks a ton man! And Lego...hm. I really like that idea haha. I'm gonna have to try that, the color scheme is great, I'll see if I can find a place for it to fit in!

MrDude68 likes this.
  9. NinjaPanther42

NinjaPanther42 Well-Known Member

These are great as always. I've always wanted to see a moonpie car.

burtonbraves likes this.
  10. burtonbraves

Thanks man! Moonpie has a great logo, maybe I'll make it as a one off or an associate, I'll see if I can fit it in on a current team!

Just when these drivers thought the competition couldn't get any tougher, a major announcement today has changed that thought drastically.

Rachel Paisley is a 19 year old out of San Diego, CA. She has loved racing ever since she was 4 years old, there are videos of her racing down the hill on her street against a soccer ball in her big wheel. She won. And when she first got that taste for winning, she hasn't looked back since. She's fast in every seat she's been put in. Winning trophies left and right in Karts, late models, sprint cars, and even big block modifieds every now and then. She's a racer through and through, it's in her blood. Her father, Nathan Paisley was a long time sprint car driver and champion in southern California. At the age of 18, she was tapped to drive the #47 Chevy Camaro in the Nascar Xfinity Series. No surprise, she won that too. Collecting 4 wins, 24 top 10s, and most importantly, the Championship. Last night, Snyder-Martinez Racing announced that they would be fielding a 4th full time Chevy in 2017. For Rachel. "Knowing her talent, and knowing her drive, it was a no brainer once we were able to secure sponsorship for the year. We are extremely excited to announce that Lego will be sponsoring the car in every race this season. We are very excited to see how she fares in 2017, we have no doubt that she will make us, her sponsors, her family, and everybody proud. We support her 100% and we believe that with Rachel on our lineup, we will absolutely dominate this year. As a team with 2 cars last year, we won 8 races. Just imagine what we can do with two more heavy hitters joining the team this year. Watch out, because we're coming out with full force this year." That quote was from team co-owner Paul Snyder, who handles all the media and PR announcements for the team. Rachel Paisley is an immediate favorite now coming into the 2017 season, and everybody is anxiously waiting to see just how good she can be.

Rachel Paisley will drive the #47 Lego Chevrolet in 2017.

47Lego1.png

@MrDude68 how'd I do? Haha, thanks for the suggestion! And thank you again to all for looking!

pomcat, jaysondh, XuticX and 8 others like this.
  11. SAL

SAL Well-Known Member

Nice! Those McD's cars are sweet! Lego car came out great too! Nice Job!

burtonbraves and InsideLine like this.
  12. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

That... is spectacular. And the backstory... Also cool that it's a car I know will run well during the season. Thanks for accepting the suggestion!

burtonbraves and InsideLine like this.
  13. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 Jeremy & Rossy - New Hit Show on FS1

That. Is. Beautiful. Awesome job on the scheme and that backstory.

burtonbraves likes this.
  14. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

Awesome cars! Love the Lego car, great job!

burtonbraves likes this.
  15. burtonbraves

Glad you guys like the Lego car! So far in the first 5 races she has 4 top 10s, not too bad I'd say!

Well, today is the day! I'm leaving town for a road trip on Friday so I wanted to share this with y'all before I left. Woohoo! Very excited to release this set for everybody, and I hope it can liven up your NR2003 like it has mine! The file includes 2 folders, one with the 42 fully rated car files as well as the roster, that goes into the cars folder. And also a TGA folder, including all 98 bonus schemes that were painted up for this set. Thank you all for the support, and I hope you enjoy!

ReleasePic1.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?s7ryaz74umefo36 <---- Download link

pomcat, jgegner, InsideLine and 4 others like this.
  16. XuticX

XuticX Top Snek

oh boy! can't wait to try these out!

burtonbraves likes this.
  17. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

Awesome!

burtonbraves likes this.
  18. pomcat

pomcat Well-Known Member

These are looking great, thank for makng the set. The lego car is super looking.

burtonbraves likes this.