1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NXS19 Mod Thread

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by MattyO, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Skyline

Skyline Graphic Designer Skyline Customs

This doesn't matter a lot, but can the templates please be formatted like the BER, SNG, and SDG ones, with everything in their respective groups? I personally feel that's a little easier to use and on the eyes..

joeykraus19 likes this.
  2. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

I think you can only do that in photoshop format....any psp program will have errors with groups. I could be wrong though.

3. Racingfan83

Racingfan83 Well-Known Member

Dodge isn't allowed in the 2019 xfinity series so I don't see the point of it

4. Smoke OR

Smoke OR Official Toad Hunter.

The 4th model will still be the HellCat

Attached Files:

5. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

That Supra looks amazing so far!

Smoke OR likes this.
  6. RicardoG

RicardoG Splash N' Go Graphics Painter.

Amazing

7. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

Very nice work on the Supra.

8. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

So, just and update. It's slow going,lol. And that's my fault. I get time to work on this stuff and I do, but then I have no time or the willingness I guess you could say to do more. But, no worries, unless I die on my motorcycle (which is a high probability), we'll gitrdun.

9. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Even if it does not you could always create the folders then save the file as your new template. That way whenever you open it up all the folders are created already. Whenever I get templates for a mod I always re-arrange or color certain folders/layers and make it my new template file to work from.

10. Racingfan83

@MattyO here is the interior of the 36 car. Hope this helps with gauges and such.
    [​IMG]

11. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

yikes thats a messy dash! Plus it was a Road Course one at some point because of the wiper/defroster buttons

12. Smoke OR

Smoke OR Official Toad Hunter.

Some progress pics. Understand that these aren't the final decals just ones I hacked up from internet.

Attached Files:

13. Skyline

Skyline Graphic Designer Skyline Customs

Absolutely amazing work!

14. NascarGuy42

NascarGuy42 Well-Known Member

If what I've read is correct, and that there will be no version offering the Camry as a fourth model, then I am extremely disappointed in that fact. I know, I know, I'm not the one making the decisions on that stuff and/or making the mod, but it just sucks that something so prominent this season won't be added. At Atlanta, Vegas, and now ISM there have been a handful of Camrys already, and the realism lover in me just feels off knowing someone's either gonna have to halfa** a Camry template on one of the models or paint a scheme from a Camry on a Supra body. I love how the mod looks so far, but the fact there's no Camry just feels off...

15. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Appreciate your first post about what's going on with the mod to be a complaint. That always gives me a warm and fuzzy to keep moving forward,lol.

4WideRacing, RacerXero84 and Rogue like this.
  16. NascarGuy42

NascarGuy42 Well-Known Member

Dude, I 100% appreciate your team's work, the community wouldn't even have some of the mods we have now if it wasn't because of you guys. I will still get good use out of NXS19 and I'm looking forward to it still, I was just bringing up what was on my mind, it was never my intention to over complain, I just didn't see any other way to put it. Keep it up Camry or no Camry, I still am gonna enjoy it.

17. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

Few nose shots from the weekend 5C726F6A-2E86-425A-9ADE-1CAC1D439636.jpeg 0402F463-394E-4C9E-9402-69DB14424AE9.jpeg A1924EAC-0FBD-4565-AE33-E9A3EA7A6EF7.jpeg

18. Racingfan83

Should be Camry instead of Challenger imo because one of those is actually being used but oh well

19. Darren Ingram

Darren Ingram Moderator Moderator

Feel free to make your own mod then bud.

20. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

I tend to agree that the Camry would be a more true to life version, but at the end of the day it isn't my mod. You guys have said your piece, now move on. The modders have taken in the requests, I think very fairly, and seemed to have made a game plan. It's fine bringing up new ideas, I'm sure, but stop pushing the issue if you get shot down. If you have been in the community more than a couple years you should know that modders quickly lose interest in helping people that want everything their way and spend a lot of time complaining when they don't get it, and then poof, all those cool mods they are working on disappear.