Updated
88 - ChevyGoods.com/Adam's Polishes Camaro - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS19 (Now the NXS20) Mod Thread

Lastlap

Reaction score
Anyone have a nice clean pic I can rip off the gas inlet that seems to be the color blue now? Or am I colorblind?
Here's a shot of the rear of the yota. Faked the hell out of those 3d molded tail lights.
View attachment 136934
Bad ass looking Matt. The gas inlet is still green, I just review the 5-21 race in Darlington.

Freddy
FSE
The gas inlet area has the American Ethanol logo.

The gas inlet itself. some teams run a green unit, some blue, some normal.

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
Reaction score
Looks good Matt, I agree anyone of the painters can go into the template when painting and do a color switch to blue if needed depending on the team.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
Reaction score
Anyone have a nice clean pic I can rip off the gas inlet that seems to be the color blue now? Or am I colorblind?
Here's a shot of the rear of the yota. Faked the hell out of those 3d molded tail lights.
View attachment 136934
The Race Head is Green now (blue is practice only) I can get you a pic tomorrow lol

Also don’t forget the current Toyota Branding. I sent u the media site login for a reason ;) lol

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
Reaction score
I see that now. Why change during sessions? Safety due to flow rate?
Easiest, most straightforward answer is that the Blue head is slower flowing and seals tighter, so it limits spills in the garage.
Which is incredibly infuriating when trying to rush a mock Q run at the end of practice and it takes f o r e v e r to fill lol