5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, here's all 3 new models all done up and pretty. Finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.
Top notch! The reflections really show off the modeling work. I also appreciate how the interiors are dark just like they would be for this type of exposure.

MattyO

Salty
Admin
Reaction score
Top notch! The reflections really show off the modeling work. I also appreciate how the interiors are dark just like they would be for this type of exposure.
Well, I wish I could take credit for that, but that scene and the modeling is all @Smoke OR. All I did was add 2 more cars to it to show all 3.

I tell ya though, the Mustang is becoming my favorite car this time. After being the bastard child all those years for not updating their nose, they finally got it right this time.

Oh, and @JasonRSC joined in the fun and helped me out with making the new windshield banners and a few other details I left off that he noticed.

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
I know the font for the rear name used. What's the font for the names on the front banner?

MattyO

Salty
Admin
Reaction score
I know the font for the rear name used. What's the font for the names on the front banner?
Stainless Bold
Yep. And if I remember to, I plan on adding the fonts to the templates so that anyone who downloads them that doesn't have the font, will have it, and can install it to use the correct fonts for the front and back.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yep. And if I remember to, I plan on adding the fonts to the templates so that anyone who downloads them that doesn't have the font, will have it, and can install it to use the correct fonts for the front and back.
THAT is a much appreciated touch.

You're probably gonna roll your eyes a bit, but this well could become my personal Cup series. Always made my eye twitch that Toyota is still running the Camry against 2 (3 in nr2003) pony cars....

MattyO

Salty
Admin
Reaction score
That's cool of you. I wish more temp makers did that.
THAT is a much appreciated touch.

You're probably gonna roll your eyes a bit, but this well could become my personal Cup series. Always made my eye twitch that Toyota is still running the Camry against 2 (3 in nr2003) pony cars....
I would have done it before. But I always thought I was the one who never had the right fonts, and the people who paint were always 1 step ahead of me in that department. Had I known I wasn't the only slacker without the correct fonts, I would have combined them with templates long before now,lol

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
A question for painters...

When you paint your personal NXS ride, do you prefer:

* Black banner because you run Cup
* Black/White banner as if you were a regular.

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, I wish I could take credit for that, but that scene and the modeling is all @Smoke OR. All I did was add 2 more cars to it to show all 3.

I tell ya though, the Mustang is becoming my favorite car this time. After being the bastard child all those years for not updating their nose, they finally got it right this time.

Oh, and @JasonRSC joined in the fun and helped me out with making the new windshield banners and a few other details I left off that he noticed.
I own a 2017 Camaro SS so normally I would favor the SS but since GM did the mid-generation refresh I”m not as big a fan of the front end. That being said Ford has up their game and the street and NASCAR version look really good and the mod version of the Mustang looks phenomenal.

JMurrayMO81

SRD Member
Reaction score
I own a 2017 Camaro SS so normally I would favor the SS but since GM did the mid-generation refresh I”m not as big a fan of the front end. That being said Ford has up their game and the street and NASCAR version look really good and the mod version of the Mustang looks phenomenal.
I hate the way they act like they gotta reinvent the wheel with some of these redesigns. I know they make a new generation of a model to keep sales going, but it's taken to extremes sometimes, especially with how different manufacturers try to copy other companies designs into their cars.