Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
That why I asked about the 'Templates' possibly having it as it would be a layer effect.

Didn't ask if @MattyO would add it. Never mentioned anything about changes to models or shadow files or shiny mips. ;)
That's what I'm referring too. I'm not adding it to the template. If y'all want that kind of accuracy on your paint schemes, be my guest at adding that additional layer.

But...... thinking about it a little more, somehow adding it as a mip file might not be a bad idea.

Someone want to take a stab at making that texture?

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm not adding it to the template. If y'all want that kind of accuracy on your paint schemes, be my guest at adding that additional layer.
That's my plan Sir. Wanted to check before starting anything if it was already there. :)

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm referring too. I'm not adding it to the template. If y'all want that kind of accuracy on your paint schemes, be my guest at adding that additional layer.

But...... thinking about it a little more, somehow adding it as a mip file might not be a bad idea.

Someone want to take a stab at making that texture?
I don't see what would be the point. It won't be noticeable in a render or highly unlikely in the game.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't see what would be the point. It won't be noticeable in a render or highly unlikely in the game.
if you paint on a hi-res template it would 110% be noticeable, especially on lighter colored cars.
If someone is willing to take on the task, I’m all for more accuracy. No need to discourage it.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
if you paint on a hi-res template it would 110% be noticeable, especially on lighter colored cars.
If someone is willing to take on the task, I’m all for more accuracy. No need to discourage it.
Meh, I'm with the majority here. No way you're going to see that in the game. I bet not in renders either.
But, if you want to go through the trouble of making those layers, who am I to stop ya? I just ain't doing it,lol.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
So, looking at the render a few pages back, do you guys see any of the manufacturer decals that are out of date when taking about the 2020 cars?

I'm putting the final touches in the templates, and don't want to miss any of the obvious stuff.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
So, looking at the render a few pages back, do you guys see any of the manufacturer decals that are out of date when taking about the 2020 cars?

I'm putting the final touches in the templates, and don't want to miss any of the obvious stuff.
I have to take a good look at the 22 this weekend to be sure. I noticed the 98 had the Shelby decal on the nose but I wasn’t sure if the 22 did as well.

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I have to take a good look at the 22 this weekend to be sure. I noticed the 98 had the Shelby decal on the nose but I wasn’t sure if the 22 did as well.
I haven't seen the Shelby decal on the 22. I think it's just the 98 that runs it given the Las Vegas car, so they probably just kept it.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Shelby decal on the 22. I think it's just the 98 that runs it given the Las Vegas car, so they probably just kept it.
That’s probably true. I just noticed it waking by the 98 last weekend.

Reactions: NRE

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
If I may mention about the Ford nose badge, the decal doesn't have a double outline like on the render. Or is that possibly 2 layers showing?

Matt Chaffe

SRD Member
Reaction score
Amazing progress! I was truly disappointed when someone made the GNS20 Xfinity Mod. I couldn't believe how bad those models were. Glad to see great SRD content back in the works and I truly can't wait to get my hands on it!

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
Amazing progress! I was truly disappointed when someone made the GNS20 Xfinity Mod. I couldn't believe how bad those models were. Glad to see great SRD content back in the works and I truly can't wait to get my hands on it!
I see that your a new member here. Well, I can tell you that you're not making a great first impression by coming on here and disparaging the work of other mod makers. Brian Booth, who made the GNS20 mod is a young, up and coming mod maker. He is not only very talented and creative, he's also a very nice guy who is learning how to create mods and content for NR2003. Something and someone that we very much need to keep moving our sim community forward. Yes, we are all happy that Matt and Smoke OR are making this new NXS20 mod, but in the future show some class and refrain from bashing other peoples work here.