Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

Matt Chaffe

SRD Member
Reaction score
I see that your a new member here. Well, I can tell you that you're not making a great first impression by coming on here and disparaging the work of other mod makers. Brian Booth, who made the GNS20 mod is a young, up and coming mod maker. He is not only very talented and creative, he's also a very nice guy who is learning how to create mods and content for NR2003. Something and someone that we very much need to keep moving our sim community forward. Yes, we are all happy that Matt and Smoke OR are making this new NXS20 mod, but in the future show some class and refrain from bashing other peoples work here.
Oh, sure I'm somewhat new here, but have been in the nr2003 community for quite some time, just haven't been active in any of the forums. Yes, I apologize for bashing Brian and his creations. I don't have any modeling experience and I 100% give him and everyone who makes mods for free full credit. However, I think as a member of the community, I think it should be okay to voice an opinion. It might be a completely inappropriate opinion in the eyes of others, but things don't improve unless people voice themselves, regardless if it's positive or not. I hope Brian continues to make models and improves, but as of now, I have the right as a community member to decide if I like it or not, or download it or not. Again, sorry for coming off rude. I do realize the amount of work and effort that goes into it. I would help Brian and help him, but once again, I don't do models, just the occasional paints. Not at all trying to stir up an argument all of the sudden.

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh, sure I'm somewhat new here, but have been in the nr2003 community for quite some time, just haven't been active in any of the forums. Yes, I apologize for bashing Brian and his creations. I don't have any modeling experience and I 100% give him and everyone who makes mods for free full credit. However, I think as a member of the community, I think it should be okay to voice an opinion. It might be a completely inappropriate opinion in the eyes of others, but things don't improve unless people voice themselves, regardless if it's positive or not. I hope Brian continues to make models and improves, but as of now, I have the right as a community member to decide if I like it or not, or download it or not. Again, sorry for coming off rude. I do realize the amount of work and effort that goes into it. I would help Brian and help him, but once again, I don't do models, just the occasional paints. Not at all trying to stir up an argument all of the sudden.
I’ve updated and provided tracks for years in this sim community, I can tell you first hand that there is a big difference between providing feedback on someone’s work and just stating something looks bad and you’re disappointed. If you don’t know the difference I highly recommend you stay behind the scenes.

Freddy
FSE Tracks

Last edited:

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
So, because I haven't shown the rears of these cars, I haven't had anyone tell me I'm using 2019 camaro taillights,lol.

So, anyone that could supply me with a nice high res shot that's straight ahead so I can grab those new taillights and put them on the template, that would be great.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Just an FYI, @Smoke OR a week or two ago decided to "refine" or "revise" the Yota nose,lol. He knows how much I love going backwards after we deem something is finished, so I think that's why he did it, just to screw with me. But that meant I had to basically redo the whole f'n nose again! (meaning more delay's) Anyway, he says it was for the better. After seeing what he did, I tend to agree with him. You guys may not notice a difference. But around the headlights, top and bottom and the bumper area has changed significantly to where it looks a little more accurate to the real thing. No more f'n changes though! I want to move on with my life!

Watchya think?

yotanose5.png

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Its there model wise.
Wow, that's going above and beyond.

Just a shaded part on the template would have worked.

So the now older model (in the 3 car render), was it there or was that on the template?

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Awesome update!

Needs a small lip (shaded line) for the join on lower part of the nose.

Detail nazi strikes again,lol

So the now older model (in the 3 car render), was it there or was that on the template?
I think it's already there. I don't think I ever added it to any template. Although I think you're right from your other post, adding it on the template would be a benefit.

Smoke14

NR2003 Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
So, because I haven't shown the rears of these cars, I haven't had anyone tell me I'm using 2019 camaro taillights,lol.

So, anyone that could supply me with a nice high res shot that's straight ahead so I can grab those new taillights and put them on the template, that would be great.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not. The taillights are the same as the current ZL1 1LE Camaro in the Cup Series.

Smoke

Official Toad Hunter.
SRD Member
Reaction score

It was always there.

thunderbolt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Returning to NR2003 after an 18 month break.
And the gang at SRD are up to working their magic once again...looks like I chose a great time to comeback! Lucky me.
Those models … Mustang especially, are absolute killer!
#respect