Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
HOLY! Does this mean a generic model? If not, I'm happy with Honda :D

I honestly expected the classic Challenger TBH, but this is a nice surprise!
It's generic. I asked @Mystical if he could help me out with the 4th model.
Who are you and what have you done with Matt???
That's seriously hot though....
Well, the 4th model can be whatever you want it to be. @Smoke OR pretty much rounded off the whole nose so that it's pretty generic.

While I'm not thrilled doing a generic 4th model, it just makes more sense to do it this way.

DaleTona75

Unhealthily Obsessed With Backmarkers
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's generic. I asked @Mystical if he could help me out with the 4th model.

Well, the 4th model can be whatever you want it to be. @Smoke OR pretty much rounded off the whole nose so that it's pretty generic.

While I'm not thrilled doing a generic 4th model, it just makes more sense to do it this way.
This raises this mod from a 10/10 to an 11/10 :D
Reminds me of the old NWS11 mod and the suite of templates made for it.
You never cease to amaze me Matt!

artofspeed

Star Fox cosplayer and fan of Cheezits
SRD Member
Reaction score
I was kind of curious, but my first thought was that @Mystical is going to love this. And I approve of the generic. In a 'real life' sense, they are still using the Camry for this year and next until it gets phased out in 2022(If I remember correctly, it's three years for an outdated model body). And if someone really wants the Challenger, there's the Camaro they can use. I've seen someone on here use the Pinty's Challenger for the Camaro, and if it's one thing I know about this community, using another model hasn't stopped anyone before.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Looking at it a little harder, I think I'm going to change the hood lines. They don't look right to me.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Aww, come on now. You know you've missed me. ;)
Yeah,no. But,at some point I have to let go of how fucking irritating you and Burnout were. Suppose the same can be said about me. Anyway, welcome back :)
@MattyO Your such a mod-tease! :p
Ha, I thought about not saying or showing the 4th model until the mod was is released. But after @Mystical gave me the template back with the Honda stuff on it, I just went to work on finishing it off and got too excited not to share,lol.

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looking good Matt.. You and smoke are doing a great job, I'm looking forward to the Mod..

Thanks,
Freddy
FSE Tracks

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah,no. But,at some point I have to let go of how fucking irritating you and Burnout were. Suppose the same can be said about me. Anyway, welcome back :)
I couldn't even tell you what it is I did anymore but now being in my 30s with a wife and two kids, I have neither the inclination not the time to be irritating. :D

Awesome job so far on the mod, it's looking great.

Last edited:

Checker_MC

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, @Smoke OR a week or two ago decided to "refine" or "revise" the Yota nose,lol. He knows how much I love going backwards after we deem something is finished, so I think that's why he did it, just to screw with me. But that meant I had to basically redo the whole f'n nose again! (meaning more delay's) Anyway, he says it was for the better. After seeing what he did, I tend to agree with him. You guys may not notice a difference. But around the headlights, top and bottom and the bumper area has changed significantly to where it looks a little more accurate to the real thing. No more f'n changes though! I want to move on with my life!

Watchya think?

View attachment 137598
I had sex with things looking worse.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Crossposting this from the showroom forum. Finally painted up one of my favorite schemes from back in the day.