12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

thunderbolt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think praise is warranted for both Matt and Smoke. I am envious of their talent ...
Thanks guys for your excellent work; we all look forward to an eventual release. Glad you didn't give up on it.

T18

SRD Member
Reaction score
You could say I saw it as my civic duty to provide this template for you all. :D
Is it perhaps a Prelude to further or more of a Pilot project. This whole thread has been a Odyssey for sure and I can wait for the project to be Fit for release.

I'll see my self out now.....
but for real love all the updates in this thread its fun to see people show off their talent and passion.

NT4Designs

Lurker
Reaction score
Is it perhaps a Prelude to further or more of a Pilot project. This whole thread has been a Odyssey for sure and I can wait for the project to be Fit for release.

but for real love all the updates in this thread its fun to see people show off their talent and passion.
Don't leave now, you're really in your Element. At least don't forget your Passport before you go

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score

You've given us some great Insight into how the community feels about the mod, and I know without a Shadow of a doubt it'll be awesome.