Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

thunderbolt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think praise is warranted for both Matt and Smoke. I am envious of their talent ...
Thanks guys for your excellent work; we all look forward to an eventual release. Glad you didn't give up on it.

T18

SRD Member
Reaction score
You could say I saw it as my civic duty to provide this template for you all. :D
Is it perhaps a Prelude to further or more of a Pilot project. This whole thread has been a Odyssey for sure and I can wait for the project to be Fit for release.

I'll see my self out now.....
but for real love all the updates in this thread its fun to see people show off their talent and passion.

NT4Designs

Lurker
Reaction score
Is it perhaps a Prelude to further or more of a Pilot project. This whole thread has been a Odyssey for sure and I can wait for the project to be Fit for release.

but for real love all the updates in this thread its fun to see people show off their talent and passion.
Don't leave now, you're really in your Element. At least don't forget your Passport before you go

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score

You've given us some great Insight into how the community feels about the mod, and I know without a Shadow of a doubt it'll be awesome.