Reaction score
I'm already sinking my teeth into the templates! This is very well done @MattyO
Great Job!

artofspeed

Star Fox cosplayer and fan of Cheezits
SRD Member
Reaction score
Go and grab them! Mod to follow asap.

So I know everyone is drooling over the mod templates @MattyO , and they do look great, but can I say, the SRD logo looks very cool as well! Something new you are trying to sneak in while everyone is too busy with paying attention to the new cars?

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
So I know everyone is drooling over the mod templates @MattyO , and they do look great, but can I say, the SRD logo looks very cool as well! Something new you are trying to sneak in while everyone is too busy with paying attention to the new cars?
I was wondering if anyone was going to mention the new logo or comment on it. Yep, it's the new SRD logo that eventually will find it's way up at the top of these boards whenever I remember to size it up and place it there,lol.

artofspeed

Star Fox cosplayer and fan of Cheezits
SRD Member
Reaction score
When you're in a cosplay like in the picture, without your glasses, and in a crowded convention hall, you tend to start noticing a lot of stuff, especially small stuff. The amount of things I saved other cosplayers and people from losing(followed by the fact that it is Fox that was looking out for them). And I do like to stand out a bit from the norm. But yeah, I noticed the new logo, and I do think it will look awesome as the site logo. It has almost an e-league look to it, or like something ARCA might use for one of their many in season challenges. Very well designed sir!

And thank you for the fonts as well! I sure that many have already had that font, but that is a nice and thoughtful touch to throw that in there(And good for the site to not have millions of people post 'Where do I get the font'). I actually never had them, but had fonts that were very close for me not to care on exactness. And the templates look great, and I appreciate the hard work you and @Smoke have put into this mod.

thunderbolt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing guys! Definitely the high quality SRD is known and respected for
"Christmas in August"

Oh and the new logo is very cool!

JMurrayMO81

SRD Member
Reaction score
I mentioned something about the new logo on the Facebook page.

You guys have definitely outdone yourselves on this mod as well.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Everything looks fantastic, legendary job boys. Can't wait for the full mod release.

JMurrayMO81

SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, trying to work on that. My honey do list has fallen behind while I'm home. And therefor my list has fallen behind,lol.
I'm just happy you're planning on releasing them. There's some mod makers out there who don't.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Very early WIP of a scene (which only will do until there's a proper one).

View attachment 139225 View attachment 139226
Looks good man.

I'm just happy you're planning on releasing them. There's some mod makers out there who don't.
Which is silly. Because as you can see from the above quote, it's not hard to import the x files into some sort of 3d software.

Anyway, @Smoke whipped together this 3dsm 8 scene for ya's :)