42 - Clover Camaro - DOV1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

casssp

SRD Member
Reaction score
Incredible, absolutely incredible. I haven't tested it yet, but I will do it during the week. Great job and thanks for the mod!

thunderbolt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just got home from week end away. Great stuff to come home to.
Thanks again for this to all involved; Matt and others.

Last edited:

thunderbolt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to take their Accord experience to the next level, head over to my site (newly redesigned and revamped) and in the Fictional Templates section you'll find the template found on SRD plus a Honda-specific reflection map. Keep in mind these files will only work correctly if you're using the Honda Accord in the "fictional" model spot. Any other templates used with those files installed will result in unwanted results.

The download links for the Honda or hi res tires don't work? or is there some secret to it.

andy88

SRD Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to take their Accord experience to the next level, head over to my site (newly redesigned and revamped) and in the Fictional Templates section you'll find the template found on SRD plus a Honda-specific reflection map. Keep in mind these files will only work correctly if you're using the Honda Accord in the "fictional" model spot. Any other templates used with those files installed will result in unwanted results.

As the owner of a 2020 Honda Accord I approve this message. :)

Last edited:

burtonbraves

Fictional Extraordinaire
SRD Member
Reaction score
Amazing job guys. You absolutely knocked it outta the park once again and I'm stoked to paint a ton on this mod. It looks fantastic and I know we all appreciate the hard work and continued effort to get it out. Thank y'all!

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the mod release. I can finally say I fully understand all the hard work it really takes to get a mod released so the appreciation is greater. Amazing we've seen a few in 2020 already. I have no doubt this Xfinity mod will be the top Xfinity one used for years to come.

artofspeed

Star Fox cosplayer and fan of Cheezits
SRD Member
Reaction score
First things first, thank you both @MattyO and @Smoke for the hard work and dedication that you have put into this mod, for continuing to work on it even when you would be assaulted with "When is it done?" or "Is it released?" (I added the grammar errors because it made it more realistic:p). And more importantly, your continued work on the project when life wasn't going your way, or the drive for the game had pretty much run dry. As @Mystical said, I see this mod getting used for a good while, for various uses, but then again, such is the normal standard for the mods that this site produces. I definitely wish for you some good rest, to both of you, for such a job well done. Although if memory serves me correct, and I might be the only one that remembers this, @Smoke is working on the new Gander Mountain truck mod, which I wish you much patience, energy, and drive going into working on that if you still have plans for it.

I do have one question, one of simple curiosity, and hopefully doesn't sound like a nagging one. @Smoke posted the teaser for the Dodge Demon model that you two were thinking of adding, and I was just interested to see if that was still something that might happen, or if you had decided to leave the mod with the generic model. I ask so that I know if I should patiently wait for that version, or go ahead and start putting together a Challenger template using the Camaro model. Either way, I appreciate what you have done, mind you for free and to simply keep a game alive, and for that, I humbly thank you both.

Smoke

Official Toad Hunter.
SRD Member
Reaction score
First things first, thank you both @MattyO and @Smoke for the hard work and dedication that you have put into this mod, for continuing to work on it even when you would be assaulted with "When is it done?" or "Is it released?" (I added the grammar errors because it made it more realistic:p). And more importantly, your continued work on the project when life wasn't going your way, or the drive for the game had pretty much run dry. As @Mystical said, I see this mod getting used for a good while, for various uses, but then again, such is the normal standard for the mods that this site produces. I definitely wish for you some good rest, to both of you, for such a job well done. Although if memory serves me correct, and I might be the only one that remembers this, @Smoke is working on the new Gander Mountain truck mod, which I wish you much patience, energy, and drive going into working on that if you still have plans for it.

I do have one question, one of simple curiosity, and hopefully doesn't sound like a nagging one. @Smoke posted the teaser for the Dodge Demon model that you two were thinking of adding, and I was just interested to see if that was still something that might happen, or if you had decided to leave the mod with the generic model. I ask so that I know if I should patiently wait for that version, or go ahead and start putting together a Challenger template using the Camaro model. Either way, I appreciate what you have done, mind you for free and to simply keep a game alive, and for that, I humbly thank you both.
There will be a Dodge.