Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Da Vinci and Donatello would be proud of this work of art! Kudos!
Dude, let's get Michelangelo & Raphael in on this. Let's totally order up some pizzas Brah, Oh, and I want no anchovies. And I mean, no anchovies. You put anchovies on this thing and you're in big trouble, okay?!

Ben Althen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone involved in putting this together, I cannot fathom the amount of time and effort and dedication it took to put this together.

I have been around this community a long time and even though it has shrunk, it is great to see people put differences aside and come together for the great good of the users of this fine game. Stuff like this brings people together and helps open new eyes and keep the game alive. I'm pretty sure when I got on this ride 17 years ago I never thought it would be hanging tough like it is today.

sfascetta

Lurker
Reaction score
For fun, I've been messing around with making my own custom schemes. Given that this is a new mod (fantastic work, by the way), I thought it would be nice to share a few designs with everyone. These are three fictional #17 Hondas, for everyone's enjoyment. I welcome feedback (GIMP neophyte) and ask that nobody tries to pass these off as their own.

KingsfordHondaPreview.png

Kingsford
PennzoilHondaPreview.png

Pennzoil
ScotiabankHondaPreview.png

Scotiabank

Credits: Used the base model provided with the mod
Stunodracing Metallic Paint maker for the texture
Numbers are "KBMDGRCrosley"
Contingencies are "2019 Basic Contingency Decal Set v2.0"
Remaining sponsor logos were mined off of Google images by myself

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looking good! You may want to rotate your front quarter base lines down as it looks like their're getting cut off. They'd then also flow with the lines of the fog lights better, too.

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that worked hard on this. Ya'll did great!

I'm working on this gem
*snip*
Oh no. lol
For fun, I've been messing around with making my own custom schemes. Given that this is a new mod (fantastic work, by the way), I thought it would be nice to share a few designs with everyone. These are three fictional #17 Hondas, for everyone's enjoyment. I welcome feedback (GIMP neophyte) and ask that nobody tries to pass these off as their own.

Kingsford

Pennzoil

Scotiabank

Credits: Used the base model provided with the mod
Stunodracing Metallic Paint maker for the texture
Numbers are "KBMDGRCrosley"
Contingencies are "2019 Basic Contingency Decal Set v2.0"
Remaining sponsor logos were mined off of Google images by myself
What Hodge said plus you need to maximize the space for the logos and numbers. Hood logos and roof numbers could be bigger for sure. Should rotate the door numbers and rear qp logos to flow with the car. The Quacker State on the side could be bigger too. The Clorox and Blizzard logos too. Can't see the back so can't comment on that. Really good start otherwise. Keep at it!