1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NZ Stockcar

Discussion in '3d Model and Scene Showroom' started by DaveO, Mar 22, 2019.

1. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Nascar Heat is kinda a niche little corner of the internet for online racing and modding. For the last few months I've released our Trans Am mod, did a few track requests for a friend of mine, Jesse, who is a real life race car driver in New Zealand, who also happens to also race heat.. Just last month I started creating a new mod for there little corner of Heat, which is in New Zealand. You wouldn't believe it but most of our online racers reside in New Zealand, and in the UK. They get over 20 plus on a good night of online racing. You wouldn't know it, if you didn't look deep into Heat country. :) Since most of us are Nascar fans.

Anyhow this wip mod, is for my Heat buddies in NZ. Proud to show this render for them.

Model & textures created from scratch by me. Paint by me also. Yeah, I'm known to paint every once in a great while. lol Gordge_render.png

Rogue, J.R.Franklin, Smoke OR and 2 others like this.
  2. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

Looking great Dave, will be a wicked mod. Once I get these into Corona and even Keyshot,we will have some Bad Ass scenes to show em off.

DaveO likes this.