Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Our Downloads & Everyone Else's

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
So, I've been planning on doing this for a while now. A place where anyone and everyone can download any and all NR2003 files. I know there are places that already do this, and thank god for them!

But, I've wanted to do something like this for a while now. And with the help of @Thunder98 we are uploading our library of files. Everything and anything we have, we will do our best to upload it, and most importantly upload it in an organized fashion.

If anyone that is interested in helping upload their own personal library of files they have from years past, please contact me. I've got trust issues. I'm not going to let everyone and anyone upload to this new library as I call it. It's going to be organized, and have a purpose. Not like the clusterfuck I've got going on right now with the downloads section.

There's 2 major Library's as I'm going to call them. One is NR2003 related. Which you should be able to view and download here http://www.simracingdesign.com/resources/categories/nr2003-library.36/

The other is a graphics library of sorts. Which you should be able to view and download here. http://www.simracingdesign.com/resources/categories/graphics-library.86/

This is obviously new. So please bear with us as we slowly start uploading stuff. And it's a lot of stuff!

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Come to think of it. @J.R.Franklin will have permissions to upload to the library as well. His track contributions have been a god send for this sim. J.R, I'm also in the process of moving your tracks to the new library. Hope you don't mind.....

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Does this change for the downloads of my content that is already publicly available? Mine are just using the external links which lead to my site with the public mediafire download links.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Does this change for the downloads of my content that is already publicly available? Mine are just using the external links which lead to my site with the public mediafire download links.
Nope, shouldn't change a thing. All I'm doing with existing stuff such as your's is moving it from one category to another.

trbfan

SRD Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking NR has needed a huge library of files for a long time. I know there are sometimes concerns about who made what car, track, file, etc, but at this point I think keeping everything available and keeping the game alive is important. There are probably tons of cars and carsets that arent accessible anymore and some really good things that may have already been totally lost by sites going away.

2002fb

SRD Member
Reaction score
Great idea, it is getting harder and harder to find the old files with all the sites closing down over the years.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
That's a category I haven't thought about. Not to many like you anymore Wayne :) I'll add a 3d objects category and you should be able to add to it here soon.