Outlaw Grafxs 2012 Sprint Cup Carset

Discussion in 'Where Is or Where Can I Find Forum' started by Dylan Mooney, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Dylan Mooney

Dylan Mooney Well-Known Member

Recently, I have been assembling a 2012 carset and there was alot of good cars available on Outlaw Grafxs before it shut down and I was in the middle of downloading when they did, so I was wondering if anybody has there 2012 carset.

2. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of the Most Mountain Dew Consumed in a Year

I think this belongs in the "Where Can I Find" part of the forums, and I do have some 2012 schemes, but they are re-named to offline league drivers I had from then. What schemes do you already have?

3. nj9703

nj9703 SRD Truck Series Director

No it does not. The "Where Is or Where Can I Find" is NOT to ask for carfiles.

Tetronix likes this.
  4. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of the Most Mountain Dew Consumed in a Year

My mistake. I apologize.

5. MattyO

MattyO Retired

This needs to be clarified then. We used to enforced a single car file type of rule. Essentially we didn't want a flood of threads (which started happening) asking for some obscure car file someone made in 2006.

However, we allowed for people to ask for a full car set since this type of question is for a huge file that typically covers a whole years worth of car files.

Tetronix, InsideLine, jgegner and 2 others like this.
  6. nj9703

nj9703 SRD Truck Series Director

I see I remembered the rule incorrectly. I thought this went for both carfiles and carsets. Thanks for pointing that out.