1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

Outlaw Grafxs 2012 Sprint Cup Carset

Discussion in 'Where Is or Where Can I Find Forum' started by Dylan Mooney, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Dylan Mooney

Dylan Mooney Well-Known Member Banned

Recently, I have been assembling a 2012 carset and there was alot of good cars available on Outlaw Grafxs before it shut down and I was in the middle of downloading when they did, so I was wondering if anybody has there 2012 carset.

2. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of the Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

I think this belongs in the "Where Can I Find" part of the forums, and I do have some 2012 schemes, but they are re-named to offline league drivers I had from then. What schemes do you already have?

3. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

No it does not. The "Where Is or Where Can I Find" is NOT to ask for carfiles.

Tetronix likes this.
  4. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of the Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

My mistake. I apologize.

5. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member

This needs to be clarified then. We used to enforced a single car file type of rule. Essentially we didn't want a flood of threads (which started happening) asking for some obscure car file someone made in 2006.

However, we allowed for people to ask for a full car set since this type of question is for a huge file that typically covers a whole years worth of car files.

Tetronix, InsideLine, jgegner and 2 others like this.
  6. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

I see I remembered the rule incorrectly. I thought this went for both carfiles and carsets. Thanks for pointing that out.