5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Paint.Net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboontester

Reaction score
Wow, No one else uses Fireworks? I cant figure photoshop out to save my life, but Fireworks I could. I dont know why.

Paint.net is what I used for NASCAR 09 cars back in the day

Reaction score
I use Gimp and Inkscake, my dad has CS4 but I dont really like it. I might try it again but it seems weird. I am going to try and get my hands on Illustrator though.

David24

Reaction score
GIMP is confusing imo. I don't like having 3-4 separate windows for working on 1 image/car.

Snoopy0626

Reaction score
I only use Paint.net to open a paint file to save for paintshop

Does that count

Paint.net is to confusing for me

Josh Mertz

#JB17
Reaction score
All a matter of opinion.
This sure has brought a nice debate to the table :D

Personally, I think GIMP is easiest, except for the pen tool, can't use it for crap.
Photoshop is very confusing, except for the pen tool. I'm not the best at it, but I can get done what I need to be done.
I tried Paint.net a few times, mainly when I was still "getting my feet wet" with Gimp, and couldn't figure it out at all.

24GordonFan

Reaction score
well i use paint.net but then again i don't make NR2003 cars only N09 cars but i downloaded photoshop and gimp both a while back and you'd have to be almost a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on in either 1 of those programs. i think paint.net is so much easier.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
Reaction score
I use gimp for the most part, but some logos seem to have an 'unsupported color format' in gimp, but paint.net can open them and I can do what I need in order to get them to work for gimp. I tried Photoshop, but I just don't have the time to devote to learning a new program and I liked gimp better from what I did anyway.

Austin Lucas

This Is The Best User Title Ever
Reaction score
i tried GIMP and its wayyyyyyyy to confusing for me. i use it to merge layers so i can open things w/ paint.net, like contigs, templates....

Fernando

Reaction score
I also use paint.net. But i'm still learning and only know the very basics. Does a tutorial for using paint.net for NR2003 cars exist?

I also use PhotoFilter Studio. It's (at least for me) simpler for some things.

Reaction score
I'm working my ways around Inkscape right now but after a little practice I will be golden.
Practice make perfect.

MIAMetsfan809

Reaction score
i always used Paint.NET but i cant find a NR2003 Paint.net temmate so i use Photoshop but i suck at PSD and i cant make designs with it

Status
Not open for further replies.