1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Paint Schemes Section

Discussion in 'SRD Suggestion Box' started by DanAsher26, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanAsher26

DanAsher26 Moderator Moderator

Now that the 2013 season is over, I've noticed the Paint Schemes sections have been becoming a tad annoying to search through, with the 2013 threads mixing in with the 2014. Simple suggestion, could adding an "Archive" section that the 2013 threads could be moved into be possible? Would make things look cleaner and more organized. If not no biggie.

2. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

I'd be up for a sub-forum sorted by year. But that might make that whole forum more cluttered. In the meantime you can always sort by thread title.

3. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

I'm thinking pretty soon that the 2014 threads will top all the 2013 threads anyway?

1 person likes this.
  4. DanAsher26

DanAsher26 Moderator Moderator

Yeah, they will in due time, I just figured an archive type deal would look clean and more organized. Like, say in 2015 someone is looking through the section and decides they want to look at some drivers paint schemes from 2013, they could click 2013 and there it is pretty much. Like I said, just a suggestion, no biggie if it's not done.

And David, I actually completely spaced that you could sort the threads like that. I rarely do it so I forgot you could, haha.

5. Chandler Tyson

Chandler Tyson Paint Crew Paint Crew

What happened to the 2013 Sprint Cup scheme threads?

6. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

Since the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season has been concluded, I went ahead and moved them to the Deleted Threads forum.

James

2 people like this.
  7. Cody Ficker

Cody Ficker @ApocApollo Banned

Personally, I would have preferred that the 2013 threads become a sub of their respective series' subs. I often use SRD's threads as reference when working on schemes, and likely would have continued to do so for the 2013 threads.

8. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

That's a real shame it's nice to look back at the old schemes/comments.

9. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

All of the 2013 paint scheme threads have been moved back to their respective sections.

James

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.