Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Probably a dumb question

Dcgc28

SRD Member
Reaction score
But how do I switch the chassis in 3D Max 2010? For the NXS cars there is only one 3d file that has all the bodies in it, but I don't know how to go from one body to another...if that makes sense

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Right click "hide selected" to hide the body shown, right click again, select "unhide by name", select your preferred chassis.

Dcgc28

SRD Member
Reaction score
For some reason when I do that it doesn't do anything...it just makes this one spot on the screen frozen where the right click menu was. I may have to snap a picture of whats going on.

Dcgc28

SRD Member
Reaction score
Anytime I try to make edits this happens...can anyone tell me why? Would my computer stats help?

Attachments

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks like your GPU can't handle 3ds max. Did you buy this or rip it?

Dcgc28

SRD Member
Reaction score
I got the student version of 10 then just decided to get the student version of 16 and it's been working fine. Not sure it was a GPU issue because it's worked fine since. But either way, I'm working on trying to make better scenes since there is no Brazil at this point! Thanks for the response though.

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Cool. The reason I was asking is because some ripped versions are missing .dll files and other aspects that may cause errors, especially if you get a ripped version and then try to update it. You say when you jumped to 16 it worked fine and then it just started doing this?

Dcgc28

SRD Member
Reaction score
This was prior to 16 so I don't have this issue anymore. It's possible my Max 2010 wasn't up to date as I just downloaded and rushed into trying to run it. But it's been good to go since I updated to 16!

Rogue

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Dam, wish I had the money to update.

Dcgc28

SRD Member
Reaction score
You can get it for 3 years on the student program

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yup. That's what I do and just update it every so often. Let me know if you need any help in 3ds max or mental ray rendering.

Dcgc28

SRD Member
Reaction score
I need a lot Hoosier! Anything you can pass on would be absolutely incredible. I know for one, I'd like my renders to be a little more "HD" I guess. Similar to the SRD Staff renders not sure if I need to bump up my render options or what? If you wouldn't mind I'll annoy you with some PMs!

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
We can screen share on skype if you wanna tonight. I'll run you through everything.