1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Problem with NNRACING.com

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by KikiFranLoui, Dec 30, 2017.

1. KikiFranLoui

KikiFranLoui Member

Hello there!

Did someone encontered problems with the NNRACING site?

It's been 2 or 3 months that the site never finds anything when I type a keyword in the research bar, and it's really annoying because I have to use Google to find the files I want on this site and it's too hard to be precise... :'(

If someone would like to help me, I would be very thankful :)

Thanks for reading...with pleausure to read you ;)

2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

Yup. It's been a known issue at that site for the last couple months I think. Unfortunately nothing we can do about it, they have to fix on their end

3. thejet53

thejet53 Well-Known Member

I tried contacting them, I'm not sure if they received it or not though.

4. KikiFranLoui

KikiFranLoui Member

I'm not alone and I'm happy with that! I'll also try to contact them, maybe it will work... :/

5. clearstatic

clearstatic Well-Known Member

I searched this topic on their site and it's a pretty big issue. I know they are aware of the problem, but from what I read it didn't sound like a fix is on the way. I know it's inconvenient but we all have to just comb through the pages of stuff to find things or ask if anyone else would have the car or set you are looking for. I doubt messaging the site owners of the problem will make the fix anything faster.

6. KikiFranLoui

KikiFranLoui Member

Hello! :)
    After sending a message to Alex Santantonio and visiting NNRacing Facebook page, I got the feeling that the site is abandonned-like... Do you have any supposition about the origin of the issue?

7. MSantiago

MSantiago Member

Dave Reuille was moderating the site, but after his passing I don't think anyone is at the helm.

8. bvc

bvc Bo Abraham: Remember the GOAT

It seems like all the preview photos on the older links have now disappeared as well.