1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Project Cars 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by ahspencer01, Jan 30, 2017.

1. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    J.R.Franklin likes this.
  2. J.R.Franklin

J.R.Franklin Well-Known Member

SwiftyOne likes this.
  3. SwiftyOne

Not a problem, just sorry I can't do more for you :(

J.R.Franklin likes this.
  4. SwiftyOne

Here is another update patch, please note the * in bold at bottom :) : http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...es-Changelog&p=1496957&viewfull=1#post1496957

Project CARS 2 - PC Update 1.5.0.0

Addition of the Ferrari 488 Challenge car, and liveries from the 2017 Ferrari Challenge series. This is the latest Ferrari to feature in Maranello’s single-marque championship, and the most powerful car in the series’ 25-year history.
    Addition of two new layouts to the Porsche Leipzig on-road circuit.
    Corrected a small number of turbo and suspension issues on various cars.
    Resolved an issue where some drivers would appear stuck on track during qualification or race session.
    Resolved an issue where the end of race results would display incorrectly.
    Resolved multiple ghost loading issues in time trial.
    Polished the Online Reputation calculations, including tweaks for when players retire due to excess damage.
    Corrected an occasional issue of players being taken to the wrong lobby if the host set up a new lobby whilst the old one was populated.
    Mechanical failures no longer include aerodynamic damage.
    Various improvements to the AI at a number of tracks and conditions.
    Solved an issue in career when, under certain circumstances, the standings would not display correctly.
    Multiple other miscellaneous fixes and optimisations.

*These notes are noticably smaller than previous update notes. We had to refrain from listing every single fix as they were causing massive delays with certification. So keeping the notes smaller allowed us to push the update out for you all much quicker.

InsideLine likes this.
  5. SwiftyOne

InsideLine likes this.
  6. SwiftyOne

InsideLine likes this.
  7. SwiftyOne

@J.R.Franklin, I am assuming you have got no further with getting your wheel working? Looking through the website https://www.thomas-superwheel.com/ It seems that they have got good support offering guides to some older games/sims, Just a thought, have you been in touch
    with support about your wheel not working in pCARS 2? Since the pCARS 2 Demo is free, could they download it and maybe help to get their wheel working in pCARS 2? I would certainly contact them just to see, nothing to lose, but so much to gain :)

J.R.Franklin and InsideLine like this.
  8. J.R.Franklin

J.R.Franklin Well-Known Member

Yup, that's my next step is contacting the guys at TSW. I just had them refurbish my wheel and do a USB upgrade to it, so there's no reason it shouldn't be able to work for PCars2.

SwiftyOne likes this.
  9. SwiftyOne

Project CARS 2 - PC Update 1.6.0.0

Various improvements, fixes and optimisations.

Fixed occasional stability issues.
    Improved usability of in-game tools.
    Improved AI ability at various tracks.
    Improved the penalty system.
    Optimised tyre wear in wet conditions.
    Optimisations to LiveTrack at various tracks.
    Improved track-limit zones.
    Other miscellaneous fixes.

As I mentioned previously, we will no longer be releasing fix-by-fix patch notes. I can't fully go into detail why, but just know that it's much more efficient for us internally this way, so this is how it will be going forward. We hope you guys enjoy the new update. Happy racing.
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...es-Changelog&p=1514638&viewfull=1#post1514638

InsideLine likes this.
  10. SwiftyOne

BATTLE LE MANS HEROES PAST AND PRESENT IN THE PROJECT CARS 2 “SPIRIT OF LE MANS” PACK: AVAILABLE NOW
    Experience two of the most thrilling eras of sportscar racing at the world’s most evocative endurance race and discover the true Spirit of Le Mans as today’s LMP1 heroes meet yesteryear’s electrifying prototypes in one classic Pack that captures the pure essence of the 24 Heures du Mans.
    Along with the 9 cars (incl. 4 modern LMP1s and epic prototypes from Ferrari [the 512 S and 512 M] and Porsche [the all-winning Porsche 917 LH]), comes the faithfully recreated 1971 track, 5 Career events, and 10 bespoke liveries to bring the Spirit of Le Mans to life like never before.

The third expansion pack for Project CARS 2, the “Spirit of Le Mans” Pack, is now available as a standalone purchase, or as part of the Project CARS 2 Season Pass.
    https://www.projectcarsgame.com/project-cars-2-dlc-spirit-le-mans/

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    InsideLine likes this.