1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Project CARS! (General Questions)

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by SwiftyOne, May 17, 2012.

1. Highbank

Highbank Trans Am Car Set Creator Banned

Oh OK, then maybe the discount gets applied in the check-out...you should get it, it is amazing!

2. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Well-Known Member

Yep, tis right, 10-10

3. stangnutlx

stangnutlx Well-Known Member Banned

anyone playing the PC version add me on Steam (stangnutlx)

4. Highbank

Will the owner of the #56 Swifty Clio get out of my stuff....??? I just finally made some headway in the series and nailed a podium in the first race at Snetterton and was looking forward to improving, maybe even win the thing, which is saying a lot because: A) I really am not fund of these Clios and 2) I really am not fond of Snetterton...

So I'm making my way up from a messed up grid spot due to trying to get to much in one of these silly hairpins, ya it went a round...anyway I'm making my way up the field into a postion to contend and I easily get by said #56 and he decides he's going to start racing, first he pushing me into a hairpin and off into the grass, I recover get along side him and he just clobbers me as we are just about to brake for the final turn....

Makes me wonder what kind of guy this Swifty really is???? Did they model the ai with him in mind HMMMM????:eek::rolleyes:o_O;)

It's OK I know to look out for him now....:D

SwiftyOne likes this.
  5. Highbank

BTW, I am thoroughly enjoying P:Cars

SwiftyOne and stangnutlx like this.
  6. SwiftyOne

Actually I got rid of that girly car a while back, I sold it to the Mrs...So your racing a girly car driven by a girl, I always said she was very domineering ...More so when behind the wheel, don't get wrong with her mate, you'll get flattened :p:eek::D

Highbank likes this.
  7. SwiftyOne

Although I can say pCARS is good, I miss so much my triple screen setup...After one of my 780's gave up....Need some cash for a newer PC and get back to triple screens, soon I hope, as I had just bought a triple screen stand, at a great price too:(:rolleyes:

8. stangnutlx

whats your steam names? Ill race with you guys

9. SwiftyOne

Hi stangnutlx, I've not yet got the courage to race online. :eek:..I can't even win an offline race with AI set to 45% I come about 13th/14th with a 25 grid :rolleyes:.....I need some skills to go online...The only skills I have, is talking, and spreading news about the game... :p

10. Highbank

That's actually my story too....ya I try not to go online and piss people off with my sub-standard driving skills...

SwiftyOne likes this.
  11. stangnutlx

I race casually, not out to set any records just to kill time and have some fun with friends.

Highbank likes this.
  12. SwiftyOne

Yea, that's the way it should be...I know lots of people play online far to seriously to be fun, I used to race NR2003 in a league 2006/8 about all you could find back then, were USA leagues, being in the UK I would wait up till around 4am to have a two hour race, managed three nights a week for two years, got me in the end though, got fired from my job, for being caught sleeping ... lol! Not raced online since :)

Highbank likes this.
  13. Highbank

14. Highbank

My STEAM ID is: highbank51

15. SwiftyOne

Just a heads up .... On Steam Right now!
    Buy Project CARS Digital Edition
    LUNAR NEW YEAR SALE! Offer ends 12 February
    60% off @ £15.99 (Pounds sterling)

16. Highbank

People go get it! Stop the denial, stop the wondering, stop the pussy-footing, go get your Project:CARS for a lot less than I paid

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    SwiftyOne likes this.
  17. Rassy

Rassy Active Member

pCARS = 100% excellent with the most promise of any sim racing game in a loooooooong time. Have a question tho: I might have missed it, but how would one managing a multiplayer league handle scoring? It doesn't look like there is any kind of multiplayer season mode built in and I can't find an offline scoring app, like a Score4 or anything. Is there anything like that out there or is there a way to configure Score4 to score a pCARS league? Maybe an F1 or IndyCar series until the ovals show up for NASCAR?

Steam ID: rassy7

Highbank and stangnutlx like this.
  18. SwiftyOne

Hi Rassy...Sorry for the delay :)
    Glad you're enjoying the game :) I don't play Online, so I cannot answer your question, however, what I did, so that you can find an answer, I have opened a thread for your question in the official pCARS forum (you need to register to be able to post)It's already thrown up something interesting :)
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...yer-question&p=1267942&viewfull=1#post1267942

Cheers...
    Swifty

19. SwiftyOne

unfortunately, there are licensing issues with the oval tracks coming to pCARS 1 ....But not with pCARS 2 apparently...If there is further news, I will post here :)
    Cheers...
    Swifty

Highbank likes this.
  20. Rassy

Rassy Active Member

THANKS!

I can't wait for pCARS 2! I hope they move that one along. Talk about apologizing for a delay, btw. Posted, then moved and got a new job simultaneously. Was BUSY for a bit. Anyway, I'm settled now and getting back to pCARS.

Thanks again!

-Josh

Highbank likes this.