1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Project CARS! (General Questions)

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by SwiftyOne, May 17, 2012.

1. Highbank

Highbank Trans Am Car Set Creator Banned

I've got so very much left to explore with PC1, I'm in no hurry for 2...so much sim, so little time!

SwiftyOne likes this.
  2. Rassy

Rassy Active Member

I know the feeling. I wish they'd just get licensing figured out for pCARS 1 instead, but I'm drying for the ovals. That's actually one positive, I was thinking about yesterday, of NR2003. Unlike games like Madden and other EA Sports stuff that force players to buy a new version and start over every year, NR2003 is pretty much locked in so it's down to just racing and getting better and having fun. It is what it is.

SwiftyOne likes this.
  3. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Well-Known Member

Hi Rassy.
    Hope your new jobs going well ...pCARS 2 is moving along quite quickly now, I'm actually looking forward to it too, (although I can't say too much about it)with lots of new licences, comes more cars and tracks, ...All the little things we missed in pCARS 1, fully working pit crews ...Tons of other new stuff too. Loving pCARS 1? pCARS 2 will blow you across the Universe ....Beam me up Spock! Warp Factor 9 Mr Scott "Eyee Captain".....See you there Rassy ;) Nice to see your back "Highbank" had a good time?

TColeman12 likes this.
  4. Rassy

Rassy Active Member

You can count on it! So excited. Pit crews will be awesome! pCARS 1 blew me across the universe. Counting on that sequel to bring me back, ;-)

SwiftyOne likes this.
  5. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Hoping they add windshield wipers to the Gen6 Fusion. Haven't seen an update regarding it yet though.

6. MillsLayne

MillsLayne HATERS GONNA HATE

I'm still loving pCARS and can't wait for pC2 with even more disciplines to work my way through.

SwiftyOne likes this.
  7. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Well-Known Member

You just might be out luck there for pCARS1, it's very close to coming to the end of (if it's not already happened)pCARS1 patches and updates :(

TColeman12 likes this.
  8. MillsLayne

MillsLayne HATERS GONNA HATE

Yeah, updates have pretty been over for a few months now, haven't they? They're focused on pC2 now.

SwiftyOne likes this.