1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

Race 13: Bristol - 2016

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

On the last incident, Connor Mire's teammate Adam Douglas had this to say: "You know, it's just a racing deal. You gotta do what you gotta do. He didn't do anything wrong, its short track racing. It's happened in the past, and the officials should let it go, and the drivers should to."

2. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Oh c'mon, I'm not THAT big of a troll! I'd totally offer you a regular Coke! :p

*in character*
    "Ya know, I thought I caused a large amount of controversy when I caused the Big One, which again, I apologize to everyone that caught up in that, but at least I wouldn't go around wrecking a teammate for the win with less than ten laps to go. Not only that, but the bastard helped cause most of the wrecks two weeks ago at Richmond, which pissed a lot of people off. Trust me when I say that Mire may not finish the next race or two, because there's gonna be several people gunning for him next week."

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    nj9703 likes this.
  3. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Diabetic ;). In this world all the drivers know that since during rain delays that's all they show, me! Lol.

(Referencing them showing Ryan Reed's story nonstop during rain delays)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Seeing as I didn't know that in real life..... If that's the case, then yeah, I would've offered a Diet Coke.

nj9703 likes this.
  5. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've only said it a handful a times, don't have a reason to say it more lol. So no biggy.

6. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"Short Tracks, F*** Em."

7. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ. Moderator

We came, we saw, we wrecked. Nothing to see here.

Chevellion and TColeman12 like this.
  8. Chevellion

Chevellion Offline League Director Moderator

"To say I'm frustrated would be a massive understatement. Ben and the entire 86 team have been one of the best in the garage all season long, and to see them knocked out by a clown in a tiger suit makes my blood boil. Credit where credit's due though; Spencer drove his heart out today despite getting screwed by some of the other jokers out there. Here's hoping we survive Talladega and I don't completely ruin our Chase hopes at the Glen."

9. labontefanboy

labontefanboy Well-Known Member

Brendan Gorman: Tough break there. We fought hard all day, and we ended up with a decent finish for how much I screwed up, but couldn't make up enough points. We're gonna go fully in support of Jackson the rest of the season, would be great for him to bring home a trophy.

10. games123

games123 NXS & NCWTS Painter

#54: "This team finally showed some strength, we got in a wreck early and had to rip the commemorative hood of the car and went a lap down. Finally we were able to work our way back on the lead lap though all the cautions, and get my best National Series finish ever. 9th. Not bad at all for not having a hood on the Camry."

11. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

BA: I'm not really sure what to think after this one. We had a great car, it just lacked short run speed but was killer on the long runs. It is awful the lack of respect out there, no one seems to care about the other drivers. I mean we were running second and got wrecked so that says a lot. We should be moving on to the next round, but that is what happens when you race with drivers like that.

12. SAL

SAL Well-Known Member

'Frustrating night tonight for the #45 Dish Network Turn 4 team. Hard starting so deep in the field and staying out of wrecks! Sorry to the guys we ran into tonight. Short track stuff hasn't been kind to us this season! Not in the points to win it, but hoping to still get Turn 4 Motorsports some points before the end of the season.'

13. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

RESULTS
    13_bristol.jpg

TColeman12 likes this.
  14. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

STANDINGS
    13_standings_driver.png
    13_standings_owner.png
    13_roty.png
    13_team.png
    13_manu.png

Driver standings reflect the points penalty for Connor Mire.

TColeman12 likes this.
  15. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

"27th. What's new? Worst driver on the track, statistically."

16. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

"Still holding 1st in owners points. We won the Truck championship last week so we've got a lot of momentum. We're statistically the best driver with an average finishing position of 12.77"

17. frow78

frow78 I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

CR #1 "WOW what a way to finish out the round of 12. We have a lot of momentum going into the next round and hope to win and stay locked in. #number1isnumber1"