1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Race 3: Auto Club - 2017

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Apr 15, 2017.

1. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

@NoJoy46 - "Guess someone just wasn't getting the best out of their #12 Ford EgoBoost"

@NoJoy46 - "I still don't get how piledriving into a wreck warrants fighting someone who unintentionally caused it."

2. GambitJon

GambitJon #VeganRush

A: Jon Peterson is going to hop out of the Great Clips Camry a winner at AutoClub. Jon winning 3 races in to the season and knowing you are going to be in the chase must feel good doesn't.

J: This feels also as amazing as my hair cut. But dang we had a fast car, I knew once I went from 16 to inside the top 5 in like three laps that we had one heck of a car and I was right. But you cant win these races without teammate and the people at JD Racing are the best. The week started with the team getting the pole with Jesse and I guess end with a win. You know the team has won 2/3rds of the races so far. That just shows the teams effort and the determination we have this season. I just cant thank everyone at GreatClips, BassPro Shops, Cooper Standard, Jiffy Lube and Cosmo Motors. Also one huge thanks to @games123 on creating the sexy machine that you see on track.

games123 likes this.
  3. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

We had a good run today in the Discount Tire Camry. I really love this track. It had some good action today. Had we qualified better, we may have not used up the car as much. Them's the breaks. We'll get after it again next time.

TColeman12 likes this.
  4. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 Who names their kid Jeg?

Seufert: "We just lacked speed all race. We tried everything and we just couldn't find speed. This isn't my best track so I should've expected to run mid pack. The next race is Martinsville and I believe we can bounce back there if we keep our nose clean."

5. JosephKall41

JosephKall41 Kurt Busch's #1 Fan Banned

Reporter: "How was your day until you got in the accident?"

Kall: "We definitely had a shot for a top ten today. We got from 33rd to 9th in 15 laps. Practice showed us in the top 10. We didn't have much damage but it was all internal."

Reporter: "Thank You good luck next week!"

Kall: "Hopefully we don't get taken out and actually get a good finish."

6. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

6CC - "So, the 9 won."
    6 - "He's the guy who ran us over right?"
    6CC - "Yep."
    6 - "Let them know I won't take to kindly to that next time. That's no way to race someone. I know I'm a Cup guy, but damn."
    6cc - "10-4"

Tetronix and GambitJon like this.
  7. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

Mallon: "We had a great car for... Hmm, about the first ten laps? It's frustrating getting taken out early in a race, especially when you have at least a top 10 car. Stuff happens, though. Nothing we can do about it now. We did finish on the lead lap though. I would like to thank my team for working so hard, and Goodyear for giving us all the support they have given."

8. NascarGuy42

NascarGuy42 Well-Known Member

22nd, but at least I got to lead some laps, get some experience.

9. jbraun57

jbraun57 My Name Is Human

JB#57: Pretty disappointing to see all three of the B&T Camaros essentially taken out in one wreck...*walks off*

10. SAL

SAL Well-Known Member

Now were talking! Awesome job today by the Turn 4 Borla Camaro! Great to be leading some laps for a change, instead of running cleanup! Good job by the boys in the pits all day, keeping us out where we needed to be!

11. NinjaPanther42

NinjaPanther42 Well-Known Member

"3 top tens in row way to go boys!! Way to keep digging all race" said an enthusiastic Propst as he crossed the line in 9th

12. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director

RESULTS
    3_autoclub.png

NascarMan32 likes this.
  13. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director

STANDINGS
    3_standings_driver.jpg
    3_standings_owner.jpg
    3_roty.jpg
    3_team.jpg