1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Race 6 - Road America - 2018

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Aug 6, 2018.

1. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

"Figures strategy screws us again. Fast car all day, crap finish again."

frow78 likes this.
  2. Junebugrocks88

Junebugrocks88 The Wanderer of Sim Racing

Schramm: "Wow I'll definitely take a top 10 today. We didn't have top 10 speed most of the weekend but we made a few key adjustments and got a few lucky breaks that got us to that position. This team needs more runs like today if we want to position ourselves as title contenders. Great win by Noah, he earned that one."

3. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Top-15 for the team, I'll take it!

4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"In the span of a year, me and my teams went from having great luck on road courses to getting screwed out of mid-field finishes late in the going. Now you see why I hate these tracks?"

5. Chevellion

Chevellion SRD Cup League Director

"Pretty confident in saying we had the best car today - just got killed by terrible pit decisions. Would really like to get back to victory lane in this series, but I seem to have luck on-par with Jimmie Johnson in the NXS."

6. at01

at01 Well-Known Member

30 torres: right now I have another bad race for the next race have a great result

7. Rj Bishop

Rj Bishop Member

R.J. Bishop After His 2nd Place Finish Had To Say, I'm Happy Where We Finished Today Because It The Best Run We Had Yet. I Would Like To Thank TRD, Transformers The Last Knight, Taco Bell, And DK Motorsports.

8. Hustin Jawkins

Hustin Jawkins Well-Known Member

Hustin Jawkins released from hospital after serious crash at Road America.

KM Racing driver Hustin Jawkins has been released from hospital after being involved in a multi-car-wreck on lap 19 of this week's NNS race at Road America. Crew Chief Michael Ledfoot Sr. told the press: "Hustin has been taken to the track hospital for routine check ups after the crash. A light concussion has been diagnosed there. He will be in Germany for further tests at Dr. Mosensteiner, our long time medic."

Hustin Jawkins has been cleared to race by series officials and is expected to participate in the series' next race. The driver released a statement while on flight to his medical evaluation: "First of all I am glad to be okay so far. The safety crew and local doctors have been very kind to me. This was my first major stockcar wreck and it hurt. But it hurts even more having another weekend going down the dump. We've had a fantastic qualifying but gave up a lot of positions quite early. I battled my way back up and might have tried a little too hard. Something went wrong on the car after hitting that curb. I can't recall much after that. Sorry for ruining the races of the other fellows on track."

9. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

JB#74: just want to apologize to whomever I T-boned. Three weeks and 3 suck ass results, can I say that?? Oh well screw it. Yes, I am disappointed to say the least. But there is only one direction to go when you are this far down.

10. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

11. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

12. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

“Wow, DK Motorsports is doing a hell of a job this season! Top three in team standings!”

13. Rj Bishop

Rj Bishop Member

R.J. Bishop After His 2nd Place Finish Had To Say, It Feels Nice To Have A Nice Race After Crashing Last Week, We'll Get Them Next Week At Coca Cola. I Would Like To Thank TRD, Transformers The Last Knight, Taco Bell, And DK Motorsports.