1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Race #7 Concord Coca-Cola Zero 150

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by canadienhits, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana The One Fan from Indonesia

@Reza Maulana interviewed by the reporters post-race:

"God what is it with me and suddenly losing pace in the second half of a superspeedway race? I remember that happened last season in Daytona, when my truck was competing right on the top half of the field and once the pit stops began, everything just goes wrong. But overall, I'm proud with everyone working with my self-owned team for setting up a fast #98 Pretty Cure Silverado for my first SRD race since last season's season finale and the team's first official race in this series. I didn't expect the truck to got 2nd in qualifying and was in the top 10 for nearly all of the practice sessions. We might set our trucks a bit too much for short burst speed though, hence our lack of pace once the pit stops began. I think it's a bit too early to tell, but if we got another fast truck for Iowa, I think we may be able to contend for a top 15 finish next race."

2. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

“People need to learn patience in these things. Eight trucks were wrecked on lap 2 because someone tried to be a hero and go four-wide in the front of the pack when there was still plenty of racing left to do. It’s a shame.”

3. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"Hell yeah boys, wooo!!! So happy to be back in victory lane, especially off of a move like that. Gotta thank all of my guys for the great truck and even better pit stops. Also gotta congratulate my teammate Alex on a good finish as well. It was good to see him leading some laps."

4. MWick4

MWick4 How is this a fair race? My crew chief is a Morty.

Points After Round 7-1.jpg
    Congrats to Alex Miller our regular season champion with one win, two top fives, and five top tens he was able to leapfrog J.R. Franklin and Sam Ballard who struggled at Coca-Cola.

Now we move on to the playoffs, points have reset and we begin the round of eight. We had five winners that competed in every race this season: Mike Ehresman (2 wins), Alex Miller, J.R. Franklin, Tyler Mallon, and most recently Sean English. They will be joined by our top non-winning drivers Sam Ballard Jr, Matheus Fiorentini, and Robert Kurz. Here's how the points look after the reset:
    Points After Round 7 PLAYOFFS-1.jpg
    We move on to Iowa next week for the first round of the truck playoffs, will a playoff driver take the victory and advance to the Round of Six? Or will a driver on the outside be able to pull the upset? Gonna try to have this up either Saturday or Sunday!

Tetronix and Reza Maulana like this.
  5. MWick4

MWick4 How is this a fair race? My crew chief is a Morty.

6. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

close one, especially after seeing our nescafé truck at the back of the pack in this incident we were frightend that we would be involved in this crash, too.

Luckily we escaped from that and reached a nice 4th place finish, that put us on the last spot of the playoffs...a goof horse only jump as high as it has to ;)

7. Tetronix

Tetronix Well-Known Member

DJ Harris on Twitter after the race:
    [​IMG]

MWick4 and BrendonH12 like this.