1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Racin' and Rasslin?

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by DownNDirty, Jan 7, 2018.

1. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Well-Known Member

Thanks. I have a bit of learning still to go. I am going to redo some of the names on windscreen and how they look.

Up next, the first representative from Extreme Championship Wrestling. It's fitting as this is the man that ushered in the era of Extreme when he tossed the NWA title belt down after winning the tournament and declaring himself the first Extreme Championship Wrestling World Champion. He is "The Franchise" Shane Douglas.

[​IMG]

2. DownNDirty

Talk about a career transformation. Starting out as Scotty the Body and later Scotty Flamingo in WCW and then Johnny Polo in the WWF this man transformed himself into the quintessential grunge type of character in ECW. Quote him nevermore, Raven.

[​IMG]

3. DownNDirty

Next up, the two guys who sparked the Monday Night War. Coming off of successful runs in the WWF they came to WCW as The Outsiders. No longer Diesel and Razor Ramon they now go by their real names, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. DownNDirty

Next up may be the favorite car I've done. This isn't a modified base scheme. Just shows that sometimes things work out better than you anticipate. This sponsor/driver combination is an inside joke anyway. Sid Vicious (former WWF & WCW World Champion) made up some lame excuse to an Independent wrestling promoter a couple of weeks ago on why he was no-showing an appearance. He claimed it was "Trump stuff" and he had a speeding ticket so he needed a passport to fly to the show so he couldn't fly since he didn't have his passport. But the whole joke of the matter is you don't need the passport to fly from Arkansas to Connecticut or wherever it was he was making an appearance at. So the sponsor here is the joke. Since Sid can't "fly without his passport due to the speeding ticket" he has picked up sponsorship from Uber. They can drive him anywhere.

I took a map off of an Uber page and just used it as the base to the scheme and felt it fits the sponsor pretty well. I don't know how some of you great, skilled painters do it by hand-drawing your own bases. I can't do that at all. But I do like the way this one turned out after tweaking it some.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 3:09 PM
  5. DownNDirty

Next up, the self proclaimed "Best in the World." He's straight edge and likes Pepsi. So much so in fact that he has a Pepsi tattoo. Some know him as Phil Brooks but he's more commonly known as CM Punk.

[​IMG]

marcofaria17 likes this.
  6. DownNDirty

Next on the agenda another NWA 80s representative. He was the heart and soul of 1980s babyfaces in the NWA. He was also the booker for a long period of time in Jim Crockett Promotions. He is none other than the American Dream Dusty Rhodes. He has sponsorship backing from the legendary Japanese Steakhouse Ribera as well as Pabst Blue Ribbon.

[​IMG]

marcofaria17 likes this.
  7. DownNDirty

Next up, one of my personal favorites of all time. He could fly like no other and just had "it." Former WWF and WCW World Heavyweight Champion and one of the most talented performers of all time the "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
    [​IMG]

8. DownNDirty

Next up, another representative of NWA 80s. He is a former NWA World Heavyweight Champion. He is Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.

[​IMG]

9. DownNDirty

Next up a man that needs no introduction. He's a breakout star of the Attitude Era and has transformed himself into a movie star. He is the most electrifying man in Sports Entertainment. None other than The Rock.

[​IMG]

10. DownNDirty

Are you ready? The next duo are the forerunners of D-Generation X and both multi time WWE World Champions. Representing WWF Attitude, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels and "The Game" HHH.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dodgeman4345 likes this.
  11. DownNDirty

Several more to add to the list. First, an alternative scheme for Ricky Steamboat. The "Winter is Coming" GOT scheme.
    [​IMG]

The man who gave inspiration to Hulk Hogan. Before there was Hulkamania there was Idolmania. And this man, Austin Idol, was a Southeastern staple. Billed from Las Vegas Nevada it's only fitting he has the Flamingo sponsorship.
    [​IMG]

The next man up is a true ladies man. Fittingly, he's sponsored by Mr. Zog's Sex Wax. He is none other than "Ravishing" Rick Rude.
    [​IMG]

The next man had a hard time keeping his shirt on during interviews. Always wanting to show off his impressive physique, he loved to pose for the cameras. What better sponsor to have for someone that likes to be ripped and tan than Australian Gold? The next man up is "The Total Package" Lex Luger.

[​IMG]

The next man was supposed to be one of the next big things of the sport in the early 80s. With all the natural talent in the world he never reached the pinnacle. But he was one of the most talented wrestlers of his era and a Hall of Famer. Sponsored by 3 Floyds Brewing Company, Barry Windham.

[​IMG]

Lastly for this entry a man who took WCW by storm in 1997/98. He had an undefeated streak that was unrivaled. It was WCW's counterpunch to Stone Cold Steve Austin. With no gimmicks, and very little speaking, this man done all of his talking in the ring. Sponsored by Under Armour, the man called Goldberg.

[​IMG]

marcofaria17 likes this.
  12. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

just another small hint, remember to check your files in carviewer. On the last car the back doesn't align with the side

13. DownNDirty

Thank you. I know some of these aren't perfect. I'm learning. I don't have Carviewer though?? I am using the Mod Squad Render machine that you suggested though.

14. DownNDirty

Another representative of ECW. Not the best performer in ring but had perhaps the most entertaining entrance of all time. Sponsored by Marlboro, The Sandman.
    [​IMG]

Perhaps best remembered for nearly killing himself flying off a Cell. Jim Ross had the famous words, "MY GOD, THEY'VE KILLED HIM." He's the most hardcore wrestler in history and is the "Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley.

[​IMG]

A mainstream name if there ever was one. He tried his hand at the NFL and is a former UFC World Champion. "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar.

[​IMG]

He's a mainstream celebrity and has a successful singing career. He's also the first ever WWE Undisputed World Champion. He's not Santa Claus but he has his own "list." He is none other than Chris Jericho.

[​IMG]