Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Racing wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztimchak122

SRD Member
Reaction score
My steering wheel and brake pedel doesnt work any more after about ten years. Its a thrustmaster pro digital NASCAR wheel and i want to know what the prefered wheel is now.

The Captain

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I use a Driving Force Pro by Logitech. I got the wheel and pedals off of ebay and the power supply straight from Logitech and ended being around 55 dollars.

denyerfan

SRD Member
Reaction score
I had a Thrustmaster Formula T2!!! That I'd been thrashing since the late 90's - it still moderately lives - but it became too much of a hassle to get working properly - if you didn't race pretty much every day, you'd have to work it in so the axis worked smoothly!!! haha

But anyway - point being - last month I bit the bullet and bought a G27 - best decision ever - added a whole new universe to my sim racing. not cheap - but who cares? it's honestly worth it. $400

whirlwind

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have the G25....I went that route so i could have the sequential shifting, that the G27 does not have.

NossedEvo

SRD Member
Reaction score
Tried a G25 and didn't like it so I went back to the Momo Logitech. Wish I could afford a TSW. Keep promising myself...

Numbers

SRD Member
Reaction score
That's the one I use.After tweeking some settings in both the Logitech profiler and in game,the wheel it self is damn responsive. I think i posted Screen Shots of my settings. I set up the F1-F9 keys on the brake contoller wheel,and the enter button as space. the D pad as the arrow keys,the two shifter buttons on the wheel as look left and right.

Last edited:

Paul Johnson

Ultimate Frisbee is the way to go!
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's the one I use.After tweeking some settings in both the Logitech profiler and in game,the wheel it self is damn responsive. I think i posted Screen Shots of my settings. I set up the F1-F9 keys on the brake contoller wheel,and the enter button as space. the D pad as the arrow keys,the two shifter buttons on the wheel as look left and right.
I really want this wheel but i don't have($125.43) right now :eek:
I had a DFP that lasted me since 2008 but the force went out, I bought that for $130 when i was at bestbuy.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
My steering wheel and brake pedel doesnt work any more after about ten years. Its a thrustmaster pro digital NASCAR wheel and i want to know what the prefered wheel is now.
LOL. You had the same wheel I had years ago.

I'd recommend a Logtech or a MOMO.

Most people will disagree with the MOMO, but I personally think its a great wheel.

Phantomguy24

TyV2
SRD Member
Reaction score
I've also heard good reviews of the Thrustmaster Nascar pro force although its old. Anyone here have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.