1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

RB-HC 2016 PTA Road Series Begins Tonight

Discussion in 'Online Racing' started by Exterminator, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Exterminator

Exterminator Well-Known Member

Hello to all. RB-HC will begin a 12 event, PTA schedule tonight at 10:00 P.M. Eastern. The server will be open for practice at 8:00 P.M. Eastern

Our first event will be Daytona_RC.

This series will be running road courses and will use open setups. Each event will require at least one pit stop.

We will be happy to share setups or give help to anyone that asks. Our members are there to have fun. That means we try to make it fun for all.

All events will be full Hardcore. View is from inside the cockpit and no driver's assists will be permitted.

This series will be an excellent training tool for those of us that could always use improvement in this area.

If you are up to the challenge, register before 7:30 P.M. tonight to receive all race and Teamspeak3 information.... http://www.rb-hc.com/forum2016/

2. Exterminator

We have had some fun the last couple of weeks but we would welcome more drivers.
    Even if you are not a "road course guru" this is a great way to improve those skills.
    We are doing this for the fun, not the glory. LOL
    Try something new.
    Visit www.RB-HC.com and check out the schedule for the PTA series.
    New members are always welcome and we are willing to help in any way we can.
    If you are new to hardcore, road courses are the best training, in my opinion. You will develop a feel for both sides of the car much faster than just turning left.
    Friday night we are running Leguna Seca. Are you up for the challenge?

3. Exterminator

This Friday @ 10:00 P.M. Eastern we will be running Detroit's Belle Isle Park. This circuit has 13 turns in 2.24 miles that combine high speed and a couple of nice technical sections to keep it interesting.
    New drivers are always welcome. We race for the fun, not the glory. The only way you can improve your road course skills, is to log lots of laps on different tracks. This series may not turn you into a road course guru, but it will be fun.
    Challenge yourself! Turn off the assists and do some hardcore racing with us!

4. Highbank

Highbank Trans Am Car Set Creator Banned

OOOO Trans Am online COOL!

5. myrace

myrace New Member

hmm sounds interesting but im prolly to noob.

6. Exterminator

We were all new once. If you run using the cockpit view without the aids, then you are welcome to give it a try.
    The more laps you run, the more you learn and the better your skills become.

7. myrace

myrace New Member

ya gonna pratice some

8. Exterminator

The server will open 2 hours before the event for practice on Fridays. I am sure there will be some in there early.

9. SprintCar2L

SprintCar2L New Member

I just got the game working a few days ago and got to know how to drive the cars and been wanting to race online. Is this somethings that I would be able to do tonight

10. Exterminator

If you are looking for open races I would suggest that you install the SMS Lobby client.
    Here is a link:
    http://simulationmotorsports.info/update/SMSLobby_Installer/SMS_Lobby_Setup.exe

Look for Openspeedway_2.

They usually have their server running a loop of different tracks. Most of the time, there are others racing, so it will help you get familiar with online action and expected behavior. They also have a Teamspeak server that you can join.

I have activated your account for the RB-ORL Racing Forums. You should have received and email with further information. Join us on Teamspeak 3 during practice. The server is usually open two hours before qualifying, but there is always at least one hour of practice on race nights.

You may find someone in our server, RB-HC.com, in the evening on Thursdays or Saturdays preparing for the next open setup event.

11. SprintCar2L

SprintCar2L New Member

Thanks
    I found the sms lobby a little after I sent that last reply and was racing in the open lobby 2 server and found that I can hold a line. I don't know if there is a difference in handling between the 2015 gen6 mod and that then 6 mod because I can hold my line just fine on the 2015 on. So I am going to get some more practice online and off before I see about joining you

12. Exterminator

Holding a line should not differ between mods or physics. Having a stable setup and your hardware adjustments where they need to be is the key to running comfortably with others. Add a large helping of patience, a splash of "git-r-done", and the result is a lot of fun for all.