1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

RB-HC 2016 Season Registration

Discussion in 'Online Racing' started by Exterminator, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Exterminator

Exterminator Well-Known Member

RB-HC.com will run Cup and Xfinity series this year following the NASCAR schedules.

All events are 35%, 1x pits, full hardcore. No driver's aids, in cockpit view.

We have a great bunch of guys that race hard, but race clean. We are hoping to add some new members this season.

Cup runs on Sunday night, open setups.
    Xfinity runs on Monday night, fixed setup.

We use the Lucky-dog and wave-around.

Qualifying begins at 10:00 P.M. Eastern time.

Visit our website: RB-HC.com, and register on the forums to receive all Teamspeak and racing server information. Due to a recent crash, we had to install our new forums today. Sorry if it looks a little bare. I am sure that will change, soon enough.

2. jtlarsh

jtlarsh Well-Known Member

I just registered on the forums. I currently race in the MARS racing league and the times set for these races sound great for me!

3. Exterminator

I just approved your account and forwarded this week's newsletter. Welcome aboard!

4. jtlarsh

jtlarsh Well-Known Member

Thanks man can't wait to get started!

5. ivan11181920

ivan11181920 Active Member

how do I register

6. Exterminator

Check your messages Ivan. Just visit www.RB-HC.com and click on the Forums button. Sign up for the forums and you will receive all weekly race and Teamspeak3 information once your account is approved. Accounts are usually approved the same day. I check in regularly.

7. ivan11181920

is this series road courses?
    or is it nasacr schedules im confused because it says schedule on this post but on the website the schedule is just daytona and the rest are road courses

8. ivan11181920

nvm just got it, please excuse me for my mistakes

9. ivan11181920

i really am interested though

10. MJ4LIFE

MJ4LIFE New Member

register me?

11. Exterminator

account approved

MJ4LIFE likes this.
  12. ivan11181920

hey do i have to make my own car for the lague i jst finished my nos car on the gen6br13 mod. is that the mod we are using for saturday night and all cup races?

13. Exterminator

Ivan, I forwarded the newsletter to you. If you have not gotten it, check your Junk mail folder.
    Everything you need is in there. You will find all Mods and tracks listed with links to download whatever you might not yet have.
    If you download our car files(on our Downloads page) and check the Gen6BR board, you can pick any number not already being used.
    You will need to make sure that you are not using another member's car number. The mod is "Gen6BR".
    You may paint a car, request one be painted for you on our forums, or use one that comes with the mod as long as the number is okay. Let me know what number you want, and I will check to see if it is available.
    If you show up on Saturday night, you may be lonely as our Cup event is held on Sunday nights.
    This week, since NASCAR has nothing on the schedule, we will run one of the default game tracks, just for fun.
    I only check this forum occasionally, but I check ours several times each day. Please, message me there with any other questions.
    Go to www.RB-HC.com and you will find buttons linking you to the forums, downloads, points, and rules. By exploring these pages, I think most of your questions will be answered.
    Our forums were recently lost and are rather compact after a complete loss of data when compared to SRD. This makes it easy to find things.