1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

READ ME

Discussion in 'Where Is or Where Can I Find Forum' started by MattyO, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Reluctantly, I'm making this because the forums are getting cluttered with the "where can I find such and such" threads.

I strongly urge you to search this website or google before you ask "where can I find such and such".... Be prepared for a ton of smart ass comments should someone find what you are looking for in the nanosecond it took to do a google search.......

You've been warned :) So go ahead and ask your questions.............go on :)

[EDIT] Since the thread has been opened, we are seeing more and more people asking for things that they don't know have been made as well as requesting paints,templates etc.... THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR REQUESTS OR CARFILES. THERE IS FAR TOO MANY CARFILES TO LOOK FOR AND WILL JUST CLUTTER UP THIS FORUM OF USEFUL ITEMS THAT PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR. THIS FORUM IS FOR ITEMS THAT YOU HAD, THAT YOU CAN NO LONGER LOCATE. OR HAVE SEEN BEFORE, AND CANNOT LOCATE.[EDIT]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    Mcc457, ChadVSO, Rogue and 24 others like this.
  2. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Bumping this to make everyone aware of an update to the forum decorum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.