1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

READ ME!!!

Discussion in 'NR2003 Editing' started by MattyO, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Hope that got your attention :)

So, I will try to make this short and sweet. This forum is for editing the game (obviously). The point of this forum is to try and further along our beloved NR2003 simulation.

I didn't make this forum to encourage cheating with your fellow online racers. I didn't create this to get a step in front of the massive editing going on already, I think I missed that boat anyway.

I made this because @dsmi155 encouraged me to keep an open mind about the possibilities that can happen should the game get edited the right way. I think if we can keep an organized and structured forum to keep up with the new editing that has taken place already and into the future, maybe it can help the online league admins as well as new people wondering what these new exe's are all about.

This forum will be moderated heavily to make sure things stay organized. Post's, threads, attachment's, could get deleted or moved without hesitation should we deem it not helpful to this specific forum.

Keep the chatter to a minimum unless it's about the topic at hand. A bunch of bullshitting and shitposting will get your ass booted right out of this forum. This isn't a forum to ask questions. This is a forum to post what you are working on and information about it.

I'm going to repeat that last sentence. This is a forum to post what you are working on and information about it. You may ask question in regards to something someone is working on. But do not make a new thread asking about how to do this, how to do that, how to install this or that. It will get deleted.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Cutch22, Hendrick4life, Dom and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.