1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

[Release] Charlotte Roval 2019 BBMC

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Rufio2031, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

Great track overall. I've spent at least 5 hours on it so far. One problem I have with the track is that little fence W section in the heartburn turn, but it's not a big issue. I'm guessing it's there because the wall isn't solid past that point?

2. halfwayglad

halfwayglad BBMC Tracks

Not sure what you mean, but I will say that any issue you might see is because sandbox is... lacking :p

We did make a purposeful choice to make that fencing one-sided so the MIP transparency looked okay. It sucks but it was a trade off between that and having the world bleed through the fencing. This bug still exists in iRacing.

3. No1JGfan

No1JGfan Well-Known Member

I've been waiting so long to do this!!! :p

Roval37.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  4. NSRacing42

NSRacing42 Member

I have a Dell PC, and the settings are on high. But every other BB-MC track works totally fine for me.

5. halfwayglad

halfwayglad BBMC Tracks

Have you put all the non-dynamic 3do files into the Roval track folder? That should fix this issue. If not, there may be something specific about your rig you’ll have to investigate.

If you have used all the non-dynamic files I can double check that they are all indeed not dynamic. That’s the only other thing I can think of.

6. NSRacing42

NSRacing42 Member

Ya I cuted and pasted there into the main Roval Track folder. so idk. If you think its something to do with the files then maybe it is. But I don't know. I dont make trucks. I just know that the rest of the BBMC tracks work just fine.

7. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

Not exactly what I was talking about. Basically, in turn 1, I can't get beyond this point up until about where the blue meets the tire wall. Not a big issue though, so no need to fix it and reupload the track.
    upload_2019-10-16_17-3-3.png

8. Rufio2031

Rufio2031 Well-Known Member

Yeah, because of the turn we had to chop up the segments a HELL of a lot to maintain all the detail we wanted. We had issues with the inside of the segments (by pit road) getting pretty sketchy if we split it up too much. As a result, we weren't able to replicate the detail as much as we would have liked to in Sandbox. Being this is a spot you probably shouldn't want to place your car, I figured it would be okay. :)

9. gojimmie

gojimmie Well-Known Member

Awesome track again guys!! Thanks for all your hard work!

halfwayglad likes this.
  10. Jakub Smetana

Jakub Smetana Well-Known Member

That looks amazing with your Buescher car! Nice combination. Hope you will share with us this fantastic paint scheme one day :)

11. steven17

steven17 Active Member

Excellent work. With amazing and talented people like you, I can continue to experience my NASCAR racing simulation at home.

NB .: Translation by Google

halfwayglad likes this.
  12. Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace Keselowski2Wallace

holy crap.... looks like im going to have to leave work early to run some laps now/./1

13. Alexandermz695

Alexandermz695 New Member

am i the only one that the game closes? even if you add non-diamonds files and SD textures it keeps closing. maybe it lasts 4 laps then 11 and finally it ended just finishing a race at 66 laps. I already did what is said in the readme but it still happens to me. does anyone know why? or have any advice?

14. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

So I'm having a technical issue. Sometimes, when I go through turn 7 and I get wide enough in the corner, the game crashes. It's happened about 3 or 4 times in a row now. It's fine in the race session though. Only happens in testing. Any suggestions?
    aaaaaa.JPG

15. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

Wow, you guys really out did yourselves! Probably one of the best tracks ever made for this game! It's so fun!

Rufio2031 likes this.
  16. JohanscrewYT

JohanscrewYT New Member

Because not simply lower the resolution of the textures of the mips to 1024, most are in 4096, perhaps it is also the reason why the fps are low and the game crash.

17. Matt Baker

Matt Baker Well-Known Member

Absolutely insane job on the track guys! Definitely going to grab this one and turn some laps :)

Rufio2031 and InsideLine like this.
  18. halfwayglad

halfwayglad BBMC Tracks

Our tracks come with an SD pack for slower machines. Give that a try if you’re having FPS issues. Unfortunately we know not everyone will be able to run our tracks, but we put in a ton of work for performance testing to make the audience as wide as we can.

Alexandermz695 likes this.
  19. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

You can also lower the world quality so less objects are displayed.