1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

[Release] Chicagoland 2018 BB-MC (Day and Night)

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Rufio2031, Aug 11, 2018.

1. J.R.Franklin

J.R.Franklin Well-Known Member

The only flaw I see with this card is that when I'm in the Opponent Manager screen and am adding pit crews, etc. the fan on this card "screams" like crazy after awhile. It must not like processing these 2048 res cars while they are spinning around in the Opponent Manager screen after awhile. But other than that, the card performs beautifully.

InsideLine and RacerXero84 like this.
  2. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

My fans ramp up initially, then simmer down after 2-3 seconds, but yes, it does not like 2048 resolution in the op manager.
    While I can run those resolution cars, I choose to run 2048 created, downsized 1024 RLE compressed. To my 2560x1080 screen, there is barely a difference to my eye.

3. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

You're one of the very few that hasn't had issues using Nvidia cards for NR2003. If you want a more bulletproof way of using NR2003 with an updated card and to NOT have issues, AMD chipsets are the way to go.

4. RacerXero84

R9 390 is an AMD card

5. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Doh! My bad,lol.

6. garrett1127

garrett1127 Well-Known Member

I run all cars at 2048 res with my nvidia 680 2mb card without any issues once I figured out how to set the graphic options in the nvidia control panel.

7. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes Banned

I think it should be said, the main issue isn't Nvidia in general, it's newer Nvidia products and programs. On my older card, everything ran perfectly fine while everyone else was having issues. But when I installed my new one about a year ago, that shit didn't fly with nr. It took an hour or two of tweaking and fine-tuning settings to make it run as well as it does now, which still is far from perfect. It seems like issues start anywhere between the 700-900 and up series.

8. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

And thus is what I keep going back and forth on. Do I stay with Nvidia or go back to AMD? Current AMD cards don't play well with current and/or very taxing games like GTA 5 or Ark. Though I guess getting a graphics card that works better for 10 games than one makes sense.

ahspencer01 likes this.
  9. Rufio2031

Rufio2031 Well-Known Member

I put my 290 back in and plan to sell my 1080 TI. Anyone? :D
    I play too much nr2003 to have an Nvidia card. I also REALLY struggle with ARK with my AMD. Although, when I had the Nvidia in, aside from it being a better card, it didn't seem lightyears better. Ark being Ark I guess?

InsideLine likes this.
  10. RacerXero84

R9 390 does just fine woth GTA V.

11. TColeman12

TColeman12 #RoarBeforeThe24

How much do you want for the 1080Ti haha?

12. Torch-1

Torch-1 New Member

I made the ISM Vision trailer and video feed which is Las Vegas race from 2017, Had you asked I would have been happy to make you video from the actual 2018 Chicagoland race!

13. RacerXero84

Well I'll be damned. Nice to see ya over here Torch.
    Those TE's are impressive. Between you, Baker, and BB-MC, we've gotten some impressive Cup tracks, much appreciated.

14. Rufio2031

Rufio2031 Well-Known Member

It was brought to our attention that some of the GNS and CTS AI was acting unsatisfactory. We found that some of the properties were missed in the track.ini. Here is some updated files for anyone experiencing issues with those series'.

Attached Files:

Jakub Smetana and InsideLine like this.
  15. halfwayglad

halfwayglad BBMC Tracks

The download on our website will also be updated later today to include this fix.

EDIT: Updated

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    InsideLine and Jakub Smetana like this.