5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Release] ISM 2019 BBMC

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
We've tried many different .lp's, and track.ini combinations but nothing really solved the pitting issue. I think there's a very real chance that it has to deal with the way the track was constructed, but completely rebuilding that half of the track is simply too much to ask at this stage.
As a compromise, I've re-ordered the stalls so that priority goes to other empty stalls before the most problematic ones are chosen. It doesn't solve the problem, but it hides it more.
Additionally, there were just a couple more graphic updates that we found post-release.

Please re-visit and re-download the track to receive the updated version. Also noted on the OP of this thread as well.
http://bb-mc.co/

SlickRacer77

SRD Member
Reaction score
Great track and amazing racing. The attention to detail is so well done.
Now if I could just figure out how to run well on it......lol

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
Amazing work as always, pulled it into victory lane and half the car dissappeared...lol.

got lost again in the garage... still, amazing work as usual. I wonder what is next? Sonoma? The Glen? Talladega?

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Amazing work as always, pulled it into victory lane and half the car dissappeared...lol.
got lost again in the garage... still, amazing work as usual. I wonder what is next? Sonoma? The Glen? Talladega?
Yeah, there isn't a real viable solution to making the victory lane driveable since it's raised up. All the 3d world objects are like holograms. You can see them but there's no collision with them.
We don't usually leak our next project until we're ready to show something. We're hard at work though and are bringing in some cool surprises that hopefully people will get a kick out of.

Skyline

Graphic Designer Skyline Customs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there isn't a real viable solution to making the victory lane driveable since it's raised up. All the 3d world objects are like holograms. You can see them but there's no collision with them..
How did they do it on Bistol 2014 FSE?

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
They would've made it in multiple segments with F sections and X sections.
Yeah, it is possible to get some sort of interaction. To be honest, I simply didn't put the effort into it. Perhaps I'll check out Bristol to see if they did anything tricky.

Smoke14

SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it is possible to get some sort of interaction. To be honest, I simply didn't put the effort into it. Perhaps I'll check out Bristol to see if they did anything tricky.
Well, I remember looking into the track a couple years ago (like, 2016 or 2017) and I think I remember seeing a ton of F and X sections around Victory Lane, but I don't know. Memory isn't the best for me lol

Brad H

SRD Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember having the pitstall issue when beta testing FSE tracks. It wasnt anything in track.ini or lp but it was in the track itself. IIRC Sean (badhairday) was able to fix by reassigning the section type. If you pm him he might be able to suggest a fix. Its a while ago but i thought he was able to fix fairly quickly.