Downloads
Updated

[RELEASED] BR12 Honda Accord Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

burtonbraves

Fictional Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I can do that for ya James, did you want a brand new base or the base from the Camry 2013?

James Hodge

Reaction score
Just whatever you have lying around that you can remove the Toyota details from to throw on as a base.

MnM1400

Reaction score
Are you still looking for schemes? I just did up a Honda sponsored car if you want it.

*EDIT* oops, didn't see "everything but" just thought I'd post the base with numbers and logos.

Attachments

Last edited:

IAmLambert

Reaction score
V2 looks awesome! The only thing I see is maybe bring the hood down further. It looks a little short.

James Hodge

Reaction score
The hood is part of the model though, so I can't do much about that.

MnM1400, that looks cool but I was really just in need of a real Sprint Cup paint scheme, so Joey Logano's or another Toyota that could have the Camry layers removed and used as a base scheme for this template.

Paul Johnson

Ultimate Frisbee is the way to go!
Reaction score
Are you still looking for schemes? I just did up a Honda sponsored car if you want it.

*EDIT* oops, didn't see "everything but" just thought I'd post the base with numbers and logos.
Nice paint but i don't think it would make much sense because the 2012 Honda accord looks very different from the (2008?) model.

Reaction score
The hood is part of the model though, so I can't do much about that.

MnM1400, that looks cool but I was really just in need of a real Sprint Cup paint scheme, so Joey Logano's or another Toyota that could have the Camry layers removed and used as a base scheme for this template.
I don't think anyone has made Logano's base yet this year. A bit beyond our painting skills!

Superb template though...may have to start racing something other than Chevy. :p

James Hodge

Reaction score
Thanks!

Here's another, this time Logano's from the set that comes with the BR12 mod.

When I release this I will also release an update to my NWS template, as I have given that template the new rear bumper treatment from the Sprint Cup car.

Attachments

xtro

Reaction score
Im really amped up about the new template renaissance, so this is gonna be great! ill be painting alot soon (y)

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks awesome...so when can I look forward to downloading it in the near future?

James Hodge

Reaction score
Should be in the next few days. I have a few more tweaks to make and want the Nationwide Mod template to be done, too.

Speaking of which, hears a sneak look at the new rear end of the NWS car.

It always bothered me that the exhaust tips were cut off, so no more of that. I like the Honda wordmark more than the H logo, and I think it looks cleaner without the fake license plate indent.

Attachments

K.Chuck

--Hijinxtattoo--
Reaction score
That was smart to move up the exhaust tips and black out the bottom to get them completely on the car.

tmatt65

Reaction score
Looks great, can't wait to get my hands on the Cup template! :)

Reaction score
I like it. Looks really mean and intimidating, which is a surprise considering that it is a Honda.

Andy1

SRD - Veteran- own opinion represent !
Reaction score
good job !

to JH:

... it would be better than yota in NASCAR ! (y) c.c

Status
Not open for further replies.