1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Rendering for sponsorship reveals...

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by JNieder51188, Jan 22, 2020.

1. JNieder51188

JNieder51188 Well-Known Member

I am curious as to what teams/designers are using for revealing sponsorships and scheme that they put out in media releases? Are these proprietary to the designer/team or are there assets that are passed around among the industry? These are two that released today that kind of sparked my interest into what teams are doing.

I know some teams have used designers that even use the Splash N' Go scenes, but I'd be curious if there are design models that are publicly available.

Ryan Pistana.jpg Roush Fenway Castrol.jpg

2. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

I do know some designers use NR2k3 templates and 3ds with Brazil or Corona to give it the "real" feel.... others use templates/models from RPM-3D, Inc or other various 3d models on turbo squid, etc

Mcc457 likes this.
  3. JNieder51188

I've looked into RPM 3D and their stuff in my opinion is the best models/renders, but are they a supplier of these models to designers/teams or are they a designer too because I've never seen a release with their logo on it.

4. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

I know quite a few of the big teams have their own people that do it for them using entirely their own stuff. And I've seen a couple low level teams use TMS renders from the render machine. There's a surprising amount of underfunded teams that use nr2003 templates for their stuff too.

mtblillie likes this.
  5. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

6. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

RPM 3d is the best, as they get the official blueprints/dimensions from Nascar, to help with teams showing sponsors.

7. JNieder51188

I guess my next question would be is are there publicly available current models (non NR2k3) of Xfinity or Truck series vehicles. Nothing on CGTrader or Turbosquid is current and I'm just trying to see whats floating around.