1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

*RESULTS POSTED* 2018 Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Pick' Em (Championship 4)

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by ShadowKnight508, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Virox6549

Virox6549 Well-Known Member

2. Chandler Tyson

Chandler Tyson Runnin' Down a Dream Paint Crew

3. Ryan597

Ryan597 Well-Known Member

Congrats to @USSTalladega on the win and to @Brandon Miller for receiving ROTY. Congrats to @John Gregorio on your winning your second title! Being decided by just 2 points between the two of us, the title fight really came down to the wire, but you performed the best when it counted the most. I'll proudly take a runner-up finish after the season I've had.

Although I got the lowest score ever in Pick Em history at the July Daytona race, this was still by far my best season in Pick Em. Gained consistency with many good runs, got 4 wins (!!!), and made it all the way to the Championship 4. Hopefully, this momentum will carry on to 2019. Before this season, I never thought I would make the Championship 4 this year. I thought I would make the Round of 8 *if* I was lucky.

Finally, thanks so much @ShadowKnight508 and @MattSRD28 for making this great competition possible! I believe I've participated in every race for the last 4 seasons or so, and I'll be back for 2019...

4. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

Crazy I finished 15th in the standings. Incredible. That feels like I damn win. My best season and it was my first true attempt at making picks for all the races. With @John Gregorio being the second repeat champion in a row, I guess I need to step up and pick all the races next year to break that repeat champion streak... ;)

Congrats to John, and congrats to all, for making this fun. Ya'll really know how to pick'em....

5. MonkeyWrenCh

MonkeyWrenCh Well-Known Member

Wow, I just realized how far off the championship 4 scores were compared to what I listed. Jeez.

6. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

Congrats, USSTalladega, Brandon Miller and especially John Gregorio!
    8th in points with 2 wins is good enough for me this year, I just wasn't consistent enough.

Thanks to everyone who plays and makes this game so fun, as well as a special thanks to MattSRD28 and ShadowKnight508 for running this awesome game!

7. USSTalladega

USSTalladega I see you mate.

Congrats to @John Gregorio on winning the championship!

Also, oh hey I won cool.