1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

*RESULTS POSTED* 2019 SRD Pick'em Series Round 23: Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by MattSRD28, Aug 6, 2019.

1. MattSRD28

MattSRD28 SRD Pick'em Series Commissioner Moderator

Hey everybody! Sorry to disappoint with no results yet, but rest assured that they are coming "soon".

There's a little surprise in store that I'm sure you'll all like when you see it. :)

BrendonH12 likes this.
  2. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

Thirty-five members of the Sim Racing Design community submitted picks for the events this past weekend in the Irish Hills of Michigan and the twists and turns of Mid-Ohio. All entrants scored over 100 points! As well, twelve of these members broke the 200 point barrier, with five scoring higher than 210 points! Let’s take a look at the “Final Five” who are still in contention for the win (in A-Z order):

2448fan4life
    BrendonH12
    MattSRD28
    WarMaKin
    XxTeam48LowesXx

Some high quality picks were certainly made to keep these final five members contending for the win. But in the end, one member rose higher than the others... Please join in me in congratulating our very own SRD Pick ‘Em Series Commissioner, @MattSRD28, on taking home his second win of the year with a score of 228 points! @BrendonH12 almost got his second win of the season, but will have to settle for second place with a score of 220 points. Taking home the final podium position, with a score of 214 points, is @XxTeam48LowesXx, and rounding out the top 10 are @2448fan4life, with 213 points, and Sunoco Rookie of the Year Contender, @WarMaKin, with a score of 211 points.

AAE084A2-CEC9-49EF-8FAF-E34018F2DB25.jpeg

2019 Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan Full Results (Credit to @MattSRD28):

[​IMG]

With this win, @MattSRD28 locks himself into the 2019 SRD Pick ‘Em Series Championship Playoffs. We’ve already had eighteen different winners this season, so unfortunately, some of our winners will not be making the Playoffs. To see how everything’s shaping up on that front, let’s take a look at the 2019 Season Standings and Playoff Standings as of Race #23 (Credit to @MattSRD28):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On to the Sunoco Rookie of the Year contenders... With his fifth place finish this week, @WarMaKin takes home the title of top finishing rookie. However, the @TheOutlaw1272 continues to hold quite a bit of a lead over the rest of the rookie pack.

DAF5E555-6C36-4940-BFA8-6F85A37B367B.jpeg

2019 SRD Pick ‘Em Series Sunoco Rookie Standings as of Race #23:

[​IMG]

And finally, let’s take a look at the lowest scores for some of our pick-submitting members of SRD:

[​IMG]

This week, all of NASCAR’s top 3 series, along with the SRD Pick ‘Em Series heads to “Thunder Valley” - Bristol Motor Speedway for some short track racing under the lights. Please be sure to submit your picks in the new Bristol thread to see if you can become the next Pick ‘Em Series winner!

Also, huge thanks to @MattSRD28 for letting me fill in for Will while he is taking some time for himself. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed bringing it to y’all!

USSTalladega and Fishtail like this.
  3. Virox6549

Virox6549 Well-Known Member

Good job boss!

4. BobbyRicky62

BobbyRicky62 Known in some circles as 19Caleb93

Well, my performance was just as good as those new graphics!

Good job @MattSRD28 , on the win AND the graphics!

BrendonH12 likes this.
  5. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

Last place in the race and last in the cutoff for the playoffs lol
    Congrats on the win @MattSRD28!

6. matheus357

matheus357 Clods rise up.

7. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

Congratulations for the win @MattSRD28! Also P8 at Michigan, I'll take it!

8. Fishtail

Fishtail Well-Known Member

Nice Win MattSRD28