Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

revamped reloaded is Down again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbers

SRD Member
Reaction score
May I make a suggestion? Why not have SRD become the home for Revamped Reloaded's tracks?

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score
May I make a suggestion? Why not have SRD become the home for Revamped Reloaded's tracks?
Because Revamped Reloaded is not dead, and part of the server dues are payed with donations?

Having their files hosted elsewhere is just asking for it to collapse because less people would be likely to donate (or even possibly register to begin with).

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
I can host their site on my server if they need it.

No donations necessary.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'd actually support that, Matt. That sounds like a good idea. A mutual relationship.

Might drive in more members too.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
I'd actually support that, Matt. That sounds like a good idea. A mutual relationship.

Might drive in more members too.
Not looking for anything like that.

Their website name and url would still be the same as it is now. Just the files they have would be transferred to my VPS.

And they wouldn't have to ask for donations to pay the costs ;)

I have offered the same to a few other sim racing sites in the past, but know one has ever taken me up on the offers. I suspect the same will happen here.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score

Their website name and url would still be the same as it is now. Just the files they have would be transferred to my VPS.

I have offered the same to a few other sim racing sites in the past, but know one has ever taken me up on the offers. I suspect the same will happen here.
I see, I thought you meant you'd host the files on this site.

Nonetheless, it's a very good idea I support.

Feempy

SRD Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the offer.
Based on the situation we're in, this might not be such a bad idea. But what would this actually mean? What would I need to do? Tbh I don't know a lot about websites. David started the Revamped site and when he left I 'suddenly' got a site....

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer.
Based on the situation we're in, this might not be such a bad idea. But what would this actually mean? What would I need to do? Tbh I don't know a lot about websites. David started the Revamped site and when he left I 'suddenly' got a site....
P.M me and we can talk about what you need to do :)

WoofGM

Since 1994
SRD Member
Reaction score
That would be a no, not heard nothing, not a peep.

I tend to get items and files from many sites, that way if one goes down, others are there to still enjoy the game a bit. What is it you are looking for?

flyer2359

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone private message me a link for Talladega Revamped 2008 if they have it, I need it for something and would be greatly appreciated.

Sage

Cranky Old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
any updates bin a long time now and i am getting a little bit angry:(
It's making you angry? Really? Angry!?!
Why, because you can't get something you want for nothing?
Seriously, I think you need to take a deep breath and find something else to do if this is causing you grief.

F44GPW

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hate to revive an old thread but I just had to reinstall my game, so I saved tracks, mods, etc, but I forgot to save the revamped shared folder. So if anyone could send a file my way I'd be very appreciative.

RaCeRKiD5

SRD Member
Reaction score
Where can I download California Revamped 2007 day and night? i need it for an offline league

Status
Not open for further replies.